Swindon ticket for sale (1 Viewer)

JJ Smith

I know a few of you read my thread of mixed feelings about going Wembley or not, well I've decided I shall be going and making a weekend of it. Planned on going to the Swindon game to get my feel for it again but unfortunately I now have to look after my girls. Paid for ticket online, 22 quid, east stand block 14. Printed it off at home so it's here to collect if anybody wants it for tenner? Will only go in bin otherwise.
Cheers

covcity4life

give it for free if its going in bin anyway lol

ill ask my cousin if he wants it. you can email the pdf accross,no need to meet

CCFC88

Man buys ticket for game to get Wembley priority, man cant even be arsed to watch team in league game, man has cheek to try and sell said ticket.

Nick

Administrator
I wouldn't buy an e ticket anyway, he could just get there and use it at half one and when I get there it has been used...

JJ Smith

Man buys ticket for game to get Wembley priority, man cant even be arsed to watch team in league game, man has cheek to try and sell said ticket.
Man already has Wembley ticked sorted, man genuinely can't go Saturday and thought man would try be nice and see if anybody might want to save a few quid on a ticket. Makes no odds to me.

Brylowes

Wouldn't invite somebody to my house to get ticket then screw them over. Was just trying to be nice if honest. Sorry it's come across wrong.
It didn't come across wrong, it's the cynics on here that ARE wrong, hope you shift
The ticket, by the way I see you've decided to go Wembley.
I really hope it works out for you mate, it must be really tough, but I think you are
Making the right choice,
All the best mate.:emoji_relaxed:

Otis

Short memories.
Pretty sure that's not a special power, Wingy.

That's like an anti power.

Bought time Marvel did a load of comics with superheroes with no powers whatsoever actually, and concentrated only on heroes with irritating problems.

You could have Mucus Man, The Wart, Heavy Period Girl and Halitosis Boy.

wingy

Pretty sure that's not a special power, Wingy.

That's like an anti power.

Bought time Marvel did a load of comics with superheroes with no powers whatsoever actually, and concentrated only on heroes with irritating problems.

You could have Mucus Man, The Wart, Heavy Period Girl and Halitosis Boy.
Sounds Smelly Otis.

honestken

I know a few of you read my thread of mixed feelings about going Wembley or not, well I've decided I shall be going and making a weekend of it. Planned on going to the Swindon game to get my feel for it again but unfortunately I now have to look after my girls. Paid for ticket online, 22 quid, east stand block 14. Printed it off at home so it's here to collect if anybody wants it for tenner? Will only go in bin otherwise.
Cheers
my mate said he will have it if its still available?

Can collect about 7-7:30 tonight if you are about?

Otis

Have you fixed that fence today?
Have indeed!!

Not going to please the neighbours though. They like to natter over the garden fence, but now won't be able to, as the fence now stands over 6ft tall.

They are back from holiday tomorrow night and I need to convince them it's nothing to do with them being devout Christians.

wingy

Have indeed!!

Not going to please the neighbours though. They like to natter over the garden fence, but now won't be able to, as the fence now stands over 6ft tall.

They are back from holiday tomorrow night and I need to convince them it's nothing to do with them being devout Christians.
Haha
You could call that an act of God!! :p

wingy

It didn't come across wrong, it's the cynics on here that ARE wrong, hope you shift
I really hope it works out for you mate, it must be really tough, but I think you are
Making the right choice,
Making the right choice,
Corrado suffered a bit a couple of weeks back when passing on a couple for the Wycombe game.
Some humour too however.

Users who are viewing this thread