Takeover reaction (1 Viewer)

donald_trumps

It is really alarming to me how small a reaction there has been to all of the takeover talk. It seems this has gone on so long and the fans are just so fed up of the whole debarkle that we no longer care.

Back in the day we would have been up at Highfield Road demonstrating against the board.

We have sunk a long way. I have seen a few flags and a few message board and social media posts and thats about it.

procdoc

maybe most city fans haven't got the energy to be more pro-active. personally I can't be bothered with protests. I pay my money for my season ticket and that's enough for me. A mass protest wouldn't change anything, it's money that talks so the only way to make SISU take note of our unhappiness is to stay away from games, which hurts the team

TommyAtkins

"Back in the day we would have been up at Highfield Road demonstrating against the board."

Why? They haven't actually done much wrong. SISU want their money back. They have not been open with the fans but why should they be?

It is not as if we can rely totally on Hoffman. Instead of engaging with SISU to save our club, he has gone into a sulk and wants SISU to make the next move

shmmeee

"Back in the day we would have been up at Highfield Road demonstrating against the board."

Why? They haven't actually done much wrong. SISU want their money back. They have not been open with the fans but why should they be?

It is not as if we can rely totally on Hoffman. Instead of engaging with SISU to save our club, he has gone into a sulk and wants SISU to make the next move

This. Sure most want Hoffman over SISU (for whatever reason) but I don't think that many think SISU are being unreasonable, just playing hardball, which is what we'd want the people in control of our finances to do if they were negotiating for us (which technically there are here).

A demonstration is silly, we barely had one when the club nearly went out of existence to be fair.

The only demonstration I'd get behind is a "c'mon how the pair of you, let's sit down and talk about this like adults" rally.

Users who are viewing this thread