Talk about anything thread (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Right basically this is the thread were you can talk about anything like spam and rubbish talk for example work,women,car and so fort so let the chatting begin.:D

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
work for ntl well its called upc over her basically maintain the netowrk for internet and people also ring in if there internet isnt working i tell em how to troublesshoot the connection its a pain in the ass but good wages ha

simmouk

Administrator
And by testing out IE, you ran it once,remembered its a bit pish and then downloaded and installed Firefox, or even Chrome?!

By the way, the reminds me, I read the other week that Microsoft will not be including Internet Explorer in future releases of Windows - after they got so much legal stick about it etc, (despite that, they are now getting bollocked for NOT including it!) but if there is no browser, how do you get on the 'net to download another one?! I doubt Microsoft will include installers for their main rivals in the OS!!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Anyone have anything planned the weekend,im booking my holiday to crete for a week 395 euro not bad going over with my friends going to wreck the place then end of sept booking my flight to go over to my first home game for ccfc vs incester on oct 3rd which i cant wait for.

simmouk

Administrator
Crete! NICE! You lucky sod! How many people are you going with? I've only ever been on holidays with my family (well, "big" holidays anyway) so I think I need to organise something one day!

Hopefully we'll give Incester a bloody good spanking!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Ya cant wait to get over for the game lol,it was me and my friend going but the wanker is after pulling out now and wont go so gonna call over to my friend in scotland for a week instead sickend.

simmouk

Administrator
You won't like the photo of me wearing a specially customised jacket with Chocolate Orange boxes sewn on then, lol.

I'm off to see Lost Prophets tonight in Wovlerhampton at the Civic! CAN'T WAIT! Listening to them all day at work on Spotify - I'd forgotten how good the album Start Something was...brings back so many memories of when I used to listen to it over and over and over again!

simmouk

Administrator
Ah right, cool - do you have all the proper kit etc or are you more modern, with just a laptop and a pair of speakers?! I know Tiesto and that's about it lol. I spose the stuff that creeps into the charts is a bit too "mainstream" for the hardcore fans lol.

simmouk

Administrator
Speaking of music, I am going to see MUSE play in Teignmouth in Devon this weekend! "Seaside Redenvous" - sort of home-coming gig...can't bloody wait! It's a pain in the arse to get down there etc and we're stopping the night in Exeter but I have a feeling its going to be amazing!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
sorry folks on hols from work havent been on much going to scotland tomorrow for a week cant wait going to wreck the place lol.

simmouk

Administrator
Nick - erm, yeah it might be, a couple of people who I've spoken to about the gig have said that they've heard on Radio 1 that they are giving away tickets - but I haven't listened for a few days hehe. In fact right now, this morning, is the first time I've had the radio on in a while!

Hope you have fun in Scotland IrishSkyBlue - take plenty of waterproofs, wellies and umbrellas!

simmouk

Administrator
Only rained twice?! In Scotland?! Lord oh lord! Lucky bugger lol Cheap drink sounds good though...bring any back for us?

simmouk

Administrator
How very selfish!!! LOL. Can't blame ya!

Anyone going to the England U21's on Friday (9th) at the Ricoh?

Users who are viewing this thread