Tattoo's/Piercings (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

ok, I know I'm Being nosey But What Have you got?

I've got My Nose Pierced, I Did have my Belly Pierced But It Healed up.

And are Tattoo's painful. Not that I'm having one '' I'm Too much of a wimp when it comes to pain'' I just wondered.
progress.gif

Bunnykins

So.......................... I Take it that none of you have got any Then :cool:

Bluegirl

Lol BK
Soz Ive not been around much...didnt even see this post
I have the normal peirced ears.
Was going to get a tattoo for my 40th...went swimming the day before and saw a woman in her 70s with a tatoo on her arm....but ofcourse the skin was all stretched and wrinkly and you couldnt make out what the picture was s'posed to be.
So that was it for me...I like tattoos but on other people lol
BG

pagey89

I think the Rocks Tattoo is class would take about 10 sessions apparently to do tho. Have no piercings or tattoos

im-confused

I will be getting my nose done some time in the future. I want a ring. I don't like the look of studs. and when I'm 18, I want a tattoo of Kurt Cobain's face, or The Red Hot Chili Peppers logo.

Bunnykins

Did you have it done today? I've got my Nose pierced but wear a Stud.

Realist

I have 7 tattoos all told. The Coventry badge on my outside left calf. An England tat on my inside left calf. I also have an England tat on my outside right calf, and the 3 lions tattooed in the centre of my chest. I have England tattooed on my lower back, and a tribal tattoo on my right bicep and a smaller tribal on my left bicep. I'll try posting some pics later.

As for pain, I don't know why people go on about them being painful. Yes ther is a small pain, but it is more an annoyance than a real pain. However, if you really are worried about the pain, you can buy some cream from the chemist that supposedly numbs the area before you have the tattoo done. I'll find out from my mate what it's called and let you know.

Last edited:
G

Gregsy!!

Pagey.. Tattoo's are not painful mate honest,i have only the one on my left calf (england badge) but that didnt seem to hurt much! :p

MIND YOU I WAS P!SSED WHEN I GOT IT DONE!! :D:D:D:D

skyblueprincess

I have two tattoo's ...... One small one on my shoulder blade, its a symbol which means Beautiful Sunshine (MAYZIE) my daughters name.
And i have my partners name on my wrist.... with a design that goes round the wrist on to the front of my hand.
And boy did that one hurt .......... i think its where you have them that causes the pain.

tattoo.jpg

skyblueprincess

I would really like a barcode on the back of my neck.....
just a small one just under my hair line....
BUT i think that might hurt????

G

Gregsy!!

I would really like a barcode on the back of my neck.....
just a small one just under my hair line....
BUT i think that might hurt????

A barcode? :eek: what are you?? A tin of beans!!! ;):D:D:D:D:D

I was going to get a list of myex girlfriends on my leg. But theres that many i would need legs like peter crouch's to fit them on!!! :p:p :D

skyblueprincess

WOOF WOOF ...................:)

I got all mine done on longford rd..
My brothers cov tattoo is really good he had his done there too.
its a really clean and friendly place.........

G

Gregsy!!

Thanks vicki i might try there....do you mean the one on the corner in the video shop? could get it done on the way to the game one day! :p

skyblueprincess

No not that one!!!! the one up by the bridge..... nxt to the engine pub..... its a big white house .....
there are a few good artists in there but i've gotta say bloke called kev is the best !
You'll be happy if u go there ......

skyblueprincess

Well it decided..... i am getting a new tattoo..... YAY..... Think i will go for the bar code!!!

But i must admit i would like one on the front of my foot ......Any idea's ???

G

Gregsy!!

nooooo women shud only have tatoos on feet or bottom of their backs

Noooooo what are you thinking?? :eek: women should only be allowed tattoo's on their breasts so that when they decide to show us.........;):oops::mrgreen: :D:D:D

skyblueprincess

Vicki i think they look lovely on womens breasts! :eek: i bet if mifsud had one on his penis you would love to look at it!! ;):D:D:D:D:D:D

Well each their own gregsy...... BUT .... com on most woman who have there breast tattooed r trying to take the attention away from their face....

And NO ..... dont think i would wanna see if mifsud had his man hood tattooed would prob put me off him .... he is a good player and nice to the eye but that's taking it a little too far .....

Users who are viewing this thread