Tattoo's/Piercings (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

:eek: Gregsy :eek:

skyblueprincess

G

Gregsy!!

But Vicki........ bunny is such a lovely little thing!! ;):D:D:D i mean to give her such a scare!! :eek::eek::eek:

skyblueprincess

I saw a great tattoo at the match on sat ..... The names on the wrist are all the rage at the min ...and a lad had CCFC in old English letters tattooed on his ... Looked really good ..:)

simmouk

Administrator
If anyone is familiar with Dave Gorman then they'll know that he had a tattoo on his arm done after a very drunken night in the USA! Basically he got very pissed going from bar to bar on some American street during a "holiday" and, after getting asked for his ID several times by USA doormen, he decided to get his UK Passport tattoo'd onto his arm! Beard and all! But because it was in America, the tattoo parlour guy inked the date American so instead of it reading 2nd March 2009, as in 02/03/09, it read 03/02/09...much hilarity ensued! Check out his video, Googlewhack Adventure!

skyblueprincess

I got a new tattoo on wednesday , due to sad circumstances ,
had DAD on the back of my neck with a swirly pattern running down my neck and up into my hair line , my dad passed away suddenly on Monday , so me and my brothers and sisters all had one done , I am really pleased with it , just shame was not under better circumstances

simmouk

Administrator
Vicki, really sorry to hear about your Dad - although I'm just an "internet stranger", my thoughts go out to you and your family (and I'm sure I speak for all of us on the site)

covladzak

It looks nice Vicki. May I ask who did it? I have a lot of tattoos that
Micky B did for me years ago when he had a shop on the Foleshill Road. Showing my age abit here.

Users who are viewing this thread