Taylor Moore set to sign for Coventry? (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Apparently Taylor Moore might be joining Coventry on loan from Bristol City. He's the current England u19 captain.

Not sure if this will form part of any Willis deal.

Otis

Apparently Taylor Moore might be joining Coventry on loan from Bristol City. He's the current England u19 captain.

Not sure if this will form part of any Willis deal.

Would make sense. They buy Willis, loan us Moore.

skybluebeduff

His Wikipedia page has something quite odd written in there:

"In the 2015-16 season, Moore made five appearance for the club.[6] However, his first team opportunities were soon limited after he fell out of favor with Manager Kombouaré and was sent to play in the reserves.[7] Despite this, Moore was the subject of a 10 million euro transfer bid from Lyon in the January transfer window. However, RC Lens rejected the bid, demanding 15 million euro instead.[8] Moore was expected to leave the club by the end of the January transfer window, but no club made a move for him and he stayed at the club for the rest of the season.[9]

Ahead of the 2016-17 season, Moore's future at RC Lens became uncertain[10] and found himself linked with a move back to England, with Bristol City,[11]Tottenham Hotspur, Southampton, West Ham United and Crystal Palace keen on signing him.[12] Amid the transfer speculation, Moore was expected to fight for a first team place under the new management of Alain Casanova.[13]"

Bristol City[edit]
On 25 August 2016, Moore signed for Championship club Bristol City on a three year contract for an undisclosed fee believed to be in the region of £1.5m."

RC Lens majorly screwed up there didn't they?

Cavan O'Doherty

How many defenders have we got?

Harries on trial at Liverpool and if Willis were to go that leaves us just TWO centre backs, Clarke and Turnbull. Foley will be right back to replace Sterry.

We desperately need at least one other centre back.
Just going on what we currently have. If both of them leave then yes but I'm not convinced of this Willis rumour

Otis

Just going on what we currently have. If both of them leave then yes but I'm not convinced of this Willis rumour

But it would fit in. Willis linked to Bristol, us getting a Bristol player on loan.

Could of course just be a coincidence.

Cavan O'Doherty

But it would fit in. Willis linked to Bristol, us getting a Bristol player on loan.

Could of course just be a coincidence.
Yeah maybe. Would still currently prefer a Jay Simpson or someone who can put the ball in the back of the net

Great_Expectations

Guaranteed how come?

Hate sounding like a dick, but I can't say. I only use "sources" when I have to (usually when I get excited about potential signings) so I can't betray any.

He will be in L1 but just not at Cov.**

**Disclaimer: unless anything changes while he's on the M6 North....

ccfchoi87

Hate sounding like a dick, but I can't say. I only use "sources" when I have to (usually when I get excited about potential signings) so I can't betray any.

He will be in L1 but just not at Cov.**

**Disclaimer: unless anything changes while he's on the M6 North....

So he's off then? Any other rumours you know of?

shmmeee

Oooooeeeeooo I look just like Buddy Holly, woah oh and we're signing Tayler Moore.

*Disclaimer, likeness to Buddy Holly not guaranteed.

There's a chant in there somewhere.

higgs

Having not played the last game having scored the previous two games and posting on twitter about going for 3 in a row I'm fairly sure Willis is off seems too suspicious to me

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Otis

Oooooeeeeooo I look just like Buddy Holly, woah oh and we're signing Tayler Moore.

*Disclaimer, likeness to Buddy Holly not guaranteed.

There's a chant in there somewhere.
I'd prefer to just shout 'Mary' at him.

Great_Expectations

So he's off then? Any other rumours you know of?

No, I was talking about Moore. Latest on Willis was that that there's no truth in the Bristol rumour.

Nothing else worth sharing. Everyone knows the Stevenson offer is genuine and conversations are on going. The Marcus Browne thing is looking unlikely, at least to sign with us.

robbiekeane

No, I was talking about Moore. Latest on Willis was that that there's no truth in the Bristol rumour.

Nothing else worth sharing. Everyone knows the Stevenson offer is genuine and conversations are on going. The Marcus Browne thing is looking unlikely, at least to sign with us.
Jones off anywhere? Suspect tweets between the two....could have meant anything tho

Hobo

Taylor Moore on Wiki sounds like one of those youth players all the big clubs want but nobody signs. So he does the rounds of smaller clubs on semi decent money without breaking through. I might be wrong?

SkyBlueRuffian

Northampton want him.

Great_Expectations

Jones off anywhere? Suspect tweets between the two....could have meant anything tho

I haven't heard anything, but weirdly enough (and especially frustrating considering I support them!) getting anything from inside Coventry is tricky, so there may be something going on internally that hasn't made it to the wider football community yet.

Users who are viewing this thread