TDF Thread (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

So trying to work & watch ITV4 at the same time is proving tricky.....but I better get used to it.

Anyone else watching live stages?

SPOILER ALERT for todays stage (3)....

...OUCH!!

henry the wasp

Managed to watch the last 20km. Have seen that crash since though. Really nasty. It's a shame when people have to abandon the tour.
Bertie looked like he was cycling through treacle at the end.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Cracking stage yesterday.....mad little crash at the end taking out 2 big hitters......Martins gone (broke his collarbone) & Nibali will be sore for a couple days now....

Lucky escape for Froome & ends up in yellow due to martins exit...

stupot07

Great to see Cav get the stage win today. Looking forward to the team time trial on Sunday! Anyone else watching?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

CCFC88

Have had to resort to watching the highlights in the evening due to work which I have enjoyed,

First of the mountain stages today and Im hoping for some fireworks from Quintana and his Movistar team!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Stage 10 SPOILER !!!!

OMFG.....The man is a machine. Performances like that unfortunately will do nothing to stem the flow of suspicion.....

....and a massive hats off to Richie Porte......hes defo gonna be a contender as a team lead next year. Awesome ride today.

Covstu

Cannot see past froome now unless he gets injured. Two in yellow have pulled out already so who knows!!!

stupot07

Just finished watching the highlights, an amazing ride by Froome, and Porte. Also geraint Thomas, is in the form of his life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Covstu

So froome gets piss thrown over him by the French. It's getting ridiculous, when nibali smashes the field last year he was a legend but when it's a British team it's different!

stupot07

So froome gets piss thrown over him by the French. It's getting ridiculous, when nibali smashes the field last year he was a legend but when it's a British team it's different!

Didn't realise that, that's a disgrace.

Covstu

Team Sky are like the Man Utd of the cycling world, everyone loves to hate them. I dont think the europeans like a British team running the show with the financial backing that they have. Similar to the prem league in that way also!

stupot07

Did you see Thomas's crash yesterday?!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Big big stage today......realistically Quintanas last chance to catch Froome.....

massive mountains to climb today....2 cat.1's & an HC.....making me sweat just thinking about it.

Right...here we go. Tablets on ITV4.....its 1pm....leftover pasta bake for me desktop dinner & very large cup of tea.....

Happy Friday :)

stupot07

I'be been watching on Eurosport. Contador's already attacked with Valverde, Sky reeled them back in, but a few of sky boys have dropped off.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Its not often I stay at work after 4 on a Friday......but I am today. Loving this stage......

...and dreaming of a cycling holiday (and having the legs, head, heart & lungs) to ride this and a couple other stages......just stunning terrain....

stupot07

I'm trying to persuade the other half that I need a road bike. She's worried it's too dangerous and I'll get myself killed!!

stupot07

Good attack by Quintana, Froome struggled to keep up. Big day tomorrow

stupot07

It was the most exciting tour for a while, the lack of decent TT's made it closer IMO.

It's a shame to see Cav's demise, Griepel and Kittell are on another level.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Go pro Alpe D'huez stage from this years TDF......

Imagine riding this....Get out the fucking way !!

[video=youtube;FuQdMG4nqqk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuQdMG4nqqk[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread