Teachers: the Evil and Sadistic Ones (1 Viewer)

trevelfarandwide

Sounds like a terrible Z-movie, but in all honesty, I can count the number of honest, decent and skilled teachers who taught me through school, on one hand.

One in particular, at secondary school, had a serious anger issue and hoyed a girl backwards 10 feet through some double doors. He always tried to play mind games with our class, even the good kids, and always took pleasure keeping us back at the end of the day so we missed our buses home.

Very tempted to name him, to see if anyone else attending the school had similar run ins with the tosser.

fernandopartridge

I can't really give a proper assessment of my teachers at schools, different looking at what they did through my eyes as an adult. I don't think there were any at Wiseman who weren't working to the best of their ability....

trevelfarandwide

I can't really give a proper assessment of my teachers at schools, different looking at what they did through my eyes as an adult. I don't think there were any at Wiseman who weren't working to the best of their ability....
We had a few at Ullathorne, especially the English teachers, but even now, in retrospect, I find a lot of the others borderline sadistic and deeply oppressive.

I guess it was standard in a Catholic school.

Users who are viewing this thread