Team for tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Rory83

Personally I'd like to see the players on the fringes given a go. Players who could be important to the team next season. The result is irrelevant so why not just get out there and have a right go from the off.

Addai

Willis
Turnbull
Harries
Haynes

Reid
Bigi
Lameiras
Jones

G Thomas
Kwame or Beavon

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I wouldn't pick any loans in the squad for starters!

Be surprised to see Willis & Haynes play tomorrow both appeared to be injured Friday.

I'd try

Burge/RCC (whichever MR wants to keep I guess Burge)

DKE Clarke (if fit) Turnbull Stokes

Harries
Bigi
Thomas. Stevenson. Reid

K Thomas

Sky Blue Harry H

Agree re: leaving out loans. I think Nick has 'retired'the match thread now that we have been relegated - awaits Nick setting one up in a hurry!

Be good to hear Robins has persuaded one or two key players to sign up for next season, albeit unlikely the ones we want to keep will be in a hurry to commit just yet.

Captain Dart

Agree re: leaving out loans. I think Nick has 'retired'the match thread now that we have been relegated - awaits Nick setting one up in a hurry!

Be good to hear Robins has persuaded one or two key players to sign up for next season, albeit unlikely the ones we want to keep will be in a hurry to commit just yet.

I think otherwise, Robins needs to play any player loan or otherwise who might be with us next season.
Also I would avoid major changes as they could destabilise a team that has found some form & confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread