Team so far (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

....................Burge/RCC...................
Foley........Clarke..Turnball.....Stokes
................Reilly..Stevenson...............
Jones.......................................Reid

.......................Beavon...............,,.....
.......................Tudguy........................

Rose
Willis
Bigi
Haynes
DKE

Can see another
Right mid
2 strikers
and another holding midfielder
Possibly a goalie

(I am expecting Stevenson to be gone)

rupert_bear

I think there will be a goalkeeper too even before the Chesterfield game, both Burge and RCC are still relative novices imo I prefer RCC out of the two but not a lot between them, to have two greenhorns in a likely desperate relegation scrap is a big gamble

Captain Dart

I think there will be a goalkeeper too even before the Chesterfield game, both Burge and RCC are still relative novices imo I prefer RCC out of the two but not a lot between them, to have two greenhorns in a likely desperate relegation scrap is a big gamble

That won't happen. Need a rapid attacking striker and a big unit striker on the bench to partner Beavon when Tudgay is tired (assuming Beavon/Tudgay is preferred start option).

stupot07

Have I missed the part where we signed Foley?

Plus Slade will continue to play Thomas ahead of Jones in thr absense of a right winger and Beavon will play no. 9 not Tudguy. I can see Slade playing rose ahead of Stevenson as he goes for workrate, above style.

Need another CM, CF, RW and RB minimum

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dongonzalos

Have I missed the part where we signed Foley?

Plus Slade will continue to play Thomas ahead of Jones in thr absense of a right winger and Beavon will play no. 9 not Tudguy. I can see Slade playing rose ahead of Stevenson as he goes for workrate, above style.

Need another CM, CF, RW and RB minimum

Yes agree he will play Thomas over Jones.
I think he didn't start Stevenson in the last game purely to protect him from injury for the January sales

stupot07

Yes agree he will play Thomas over Jones.
I think he didn't start Stevenson in the last game purely to protect him from injury for the January sales
He may have done, but Reilly and Rose were very combative, high work rate, high intensity pressing albeit not always pretty on the ball. I thought it was tactical more than to prevent injury.

Grendel

He may have done, but Reilly and Rose were very combative, high work rate, high intensity pressing albeit not always pretty on the ball. I thought it was tactical more than to prevent injury.

Agreed - the first time since Robins we looked like a real League One club

no_loyalty

just seen tudgay put in a good performanc eunder new manager but we writing gadzhev off?

...........ok

Not been impressed so far and he is out of contract in June so maybe could release?

ceetee

I think Rose is most effective when he's in the box but I dare not suggest using him as a target man.... except in an emergency.

And while I'm throwing pebbles into the pond, is Stevenson Slade's sort of player?

dongonzalos

I think Rose is most effective when he's in the box but I dare not suggest using him as a target man.... except in an emergency.

And while I'm throwing pebbles into the pond, is Stevenson Slade's sort of player?

Stevenson will be gone
Rose should never be on the wing

Last edited:

steve82

Based on Willis, Harries, Stevenson all sold... and current squad as it stands my strongest 11
----------------RCC ------------------
--Foley--Clarke(C)---Turnbull---Stokes--
-------------Bigirimana----------------
--Thomas--Rose----Reilly----Reid--
---------------Bevan-----------------

covcity4life

Yeh i would hope jones gets a run. Hes 1 of our few players who can scare defenders

Justnneeds to.learn when to cross or pass lol.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Yeh i would hope jones gets a run. Hes 1 of our few players who can scare defenders

Justnneeds to.learn when to cross or pass lol.
If he hasn't learnt by now, he never WILL. :wacky:

Users who are viewing this thread