Video Teammates | Jordan Willis & Chris Stokes (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Jordan Willis doesn't have a 1.6 focus surely? Couldn't really hear it properly though.

Rich

Stop with all the great media, great manager, great signings, cup wins. It's all just too exciting. You'll be giving Cov fans a heart attack.

Greggs

About time the club allowed the players to feel like actual footballers, not just reject cast-offs

Alkhen

don't think Stokes got the classic "longest in the shower" question

I think Dions club record is safe on that front

"Big? It isn't big. It's magnificent! I've seen some whoppers in my time, but Dion's is something else" - Alex Ferguson's verdict on Dion Dublin's lunchbox, according to the then Coventry chairman Bryan Richardson, in 1994.

Joy Division

Liking what the club are doing on the social media side recently, but please buy a decent microphone!

sb84

wasps did a similar thing last year but much better quality.
JW Mercedes is long gone, he crashed that one I think. and yes he did say 1.6 focus.......this is div 2 status, probably goes with the official video done on someone's phone by the looks of it.

Nick

Administrator
JW Mercedes is long gone, he crashed that one I think. and yes he did say 1.6 focus.......this is div 2 status, probably goes with the official video done on someone's phone by the looks of it.
You can see the camera used in the photo earlier on in the week ;)

hill83

SHFWF

Liquid Gold

City have 137,015 followers on Facebook, Wasps 88,086. We're at the lowest point we've been for decades, they're one of the top teams in their sport.

No matter what they do they'll still be less than us.

Users who are viewing this thread