Telegraph - Dominoes Advertising (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

ajsccfc

That Dominos article is mad. Most people are rightly saying that standing and advertising is a job the students can do if they choose, but this guy has to be mucking about:

Chris Pampling: "This is exploitation of the worst kind. I've complained to Domino's head office and got no reply. I'd hope as a society we'd move beyond this, but obviously not. Never ever eating Domino's again."

Nick

Administrator
It isn't a new thing though is it? People are so outraged about it all of a sudden.

Otis

That Dominos article is mad. Most people are rightly saying that standing and advertising is a job the students can do if they choose, but this guy has to be mucking about:

It's definitely a wind-up.

It has to be, surely.

ajsccfc

I'm really surprised that you and others on hereare not up in arms about it quite frankly flipping franchises.

JEBSPWy.gif

Covstu

Why is this exploitation? I assume they are getting paid min wage? It strangely brightens up my morning when I see them dancing around.

it has also had a wider promotional bonus that the local press are doing the advertising for them now!!

Johnnythespider

Any size pizza for £6.99, why wouldn't you want to wear a cardboard sandwich board advertising that. 1hr of that at the minimum wage and dinners on the table.

Terry Gibson's perm

Why is this exploitation? I assume they are getting paid min wage? It strangely brightens up my morning when I see them dancing around.

it has also had a wider promotional bonus that the local press are doing the advertising for them now!!

So thats gone out to it's 12 readers then:whistle:

wingy

Any size pizza for £6.99, why wouldn't you want to wear a cardboard sandwich board advertising that. 1hr of that at the minimum wage and dinners on the table.

Or rather than shell for their over priced tat
Pop down to ASDA or the like and get yourself the equivalent product, enough for 3.5 dinners ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread