TF explains how ........ (1 Viewer)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

The consnsus of advice from the floor was for TF to get back into the negotiating ring and at least keep us at the Ricoh temporarily but he said "they won't talk to me" and that was that.

He convinced me that much with his vision I told him I'm jacking my ST after 49 years on the strength of it - his reply "I respect your decision"

There is another option. He resigns. His stance and modus operandi are a significant factor in us being where we are. As I stated yesterday, fresh blood from the SISU side brings about a real opportunity to change the situation - for all sides.

That he'd rather see a supporter of half-a-century standing walk away than do the honourable thing speaks volumes. It's disgusting :mad:

lifelongcityfan

I was at the Tuesday Corporate Fans Forum and according to TF his is the only viable plan and I asked him about the buyers in the wings and he just said "the club is not for sale".

Also his own estimate of gates at the ground share club on a bad day for CCFC (poor season) would be 3,000 and a good day (successful season) about 6,000 - a more than tad optimistic I say and completes the destruction of our core fan base once and for all.

The consnsus of advice from the floor was for TF to get back into the negotiating ring and at least keep us at the Ricoh temporarily but he said "they won't talk to me" and that was that.

He convinced me that much with his vision I told him I'm jacking my ST after 49 years on the strength of it - his reply "I respect your decision"

This was the same as what was said /discussed at the Ryton forum, the only change is TF has downsized his estimates of the crowds...so maybe the message is slowly getting through.!
Boycott the home games....get rid if SISU..hit them in the only place they recognise befre they kill the club

Last edited:

cloughie

I was at the Tuesday Corporate Fans Forum and according to TF his is the only viable plan and I asked him about the buyers in the wings and he just said "the club is not for sale".

Also his own estimate of gates at the ground share club on a bad day for CCFC (poor season) would be 3,000 and a good day (successful season) about 6,000 - a more than tad optimistic I say and completes the destruction of our core fan base once and for all.

Clearly shows that TF and his superiors care not one jot for the supporters or the club.

No doubt some will be on here to defend TF and his stance ..........as they are the real CCFC supporters, not people of 49 years standing

Saying that to a supporter off nearly half century, well it defies believe this man has no idea how to treat the most important part the club the fans, they really are scum hope them that are there tonight give this toerag the worst night his life they treat us like shite they need to start respecting the fans and GET OUT NOW!!!!!

James Smith

Saying that to a supporter off nearly half century, well it defies believe this man has no idea how to treat the most important part the club the fans, they really are scum hope them that are there tonight give this toerag the worst night his life they treat us like shite they need to start respecting the fans and GET OUT NOW!!!!!
One of my lecturers at uni told me that it takes many times the effort to gain a new customer than it does to retain an existing one. Maybe Tim should try listening to that.

WillieStanley

That's easy. grendel is lending them the lot, and when they don't pay him back, he won't mind as it's all for the good of CCFC* ;)

(Not sure if that's accurate, they might decide instead to just charge increased "management fees" to CCFC, but that's also OK, as grendel doesn't seem to pay to much attention to those vast sums) :p

Is Grendal Geoffrey Robinson then?

chiefdave

I'm pretty sure Dave that the FL will only permit a club to move outside of it's geographically-located area if there's another venue to use, and - perhaps more importantly - a definitive, firm plan and timescale associated to returning back 'home'.

I'm not too sure buying a bit of land, and occasionally ambling to the Rugby Town Hall with an Etch-A-Sketch would represent such a plan

Realistically they're not going to start building that quickly (ie: before the start of the season) even if they are serious, so how much evidence will the FL require? Once they're allowed the move you can imagine it's fairly easy for SISU to string it out for a while.

BurbageSkyBlues

Realistically they're not going to start building that quickly (ie: before the start of the season) even if they are serious, so how much evidence will the FL require? Once they're allowed the move you can imagine it's fairly easy for SISU to string it out for a while.

Once they have the go ahead to continue running our club, that's when the new stadium project stalls, they then focus on legal action re the Ricoh stadium, try to wrestle some form of ownership or out of court settlement to mitigate their 'losses', and liquidate the club........

Just my opinion.

The Ricoh has always been the end game, the golden egg. The football club is just a Trojan horse.

In my opinion, of course.....

Hobo

I have put this on various post before and people are slowly catching on
SISU are making money cos that's what they do out of failing businesses...debt to them, interest, management fees.
Inflate debt, put buyers off, yet if they do sell it helps recoup money invested.
Split structure of company making it complex, puts buyers off, possibly slightly illegal under company rules, also gives them excuse in court oh we made a genuine mistake its complex our brain hurts.
Building a new stadium gives them three years licence to dick everyone around further, they won't loose any money on land bought, if they manage to buy any?
SISU are verging on corrupt, history of dodgy takeovers and court cases, getting there tax payments wrong, not filing company accounts on time, always reacting rather than blazing a trail, Joy being anonymous, Joy getting amnesia in court due to her very busy schedule. (This is my opinion based on information supplied by Sisu).

If anyone is still a Sisu fan and blaming ACL they need taking into care as a vulnerable adult.

I expect though that we will not see a quick solution for my beloved football club.
"Let's all sing together,
Play up Sky Blues!"

Last edited:

1940 oldfive

if tiny tim purchased Brandon what would happen to the bee's? do they get kicked out or do they have a lease for xnumber of years:confused:

All I know its going to be a bugger fitting in the words Ricoh Arena into take me home country roads...:guitar2:

Users who are viewing this thread