TF statement... (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

The absolute key bit to fuel what many fear - taking our Club away from us leapt out as I read TF's statement quoted in the Telegraph when offering thanks to NTFC & NBC for their support during "...what is hoped will be a temporary storm." Read into that what you will...but it could quite easily mean that if they can't get exactly what they want (again) they will throw a hissy-fit (again) & go wherever they need & want/can to do it their way.

letsallsingtogether

Don't and won't read any shit he writes or listen to the shit that comes out his mouth.....

The absolute key bit to fuel what many fear - taking our Club away from us leapt out as I read TF's statement quoted in the Telegraph when offering thanks to NTFC & NBC for their support during "...what is hoped will be a temporary storm." Read into that what you will...but it could quite easily mean that if they can't get exactly what they want (again) they will throw a hissy-fit (again) & go wherever they need & want/can to do it their way.

Kingokings204

The man Tim fisher is a crook. He wants his money. Does he care about me a real true fan. No chance.

oakey

The unthinkable is happening and I think it will again. If our blessed owners don't get planning permission etc or break ACL I bet they will take club away for good. Could be anywhere in UK. FL have shown they are useless. This will only encourage our owners. Looks like in 3 years the club will be liquidated or playing non-league football in any empty stadium they can rent for buttons.
I fear this is the end of the beginning and it will get even worse.
I'm out.

bigfatronssba

If they are not back within a year then they will never come back. Acl will soon have to find an alternative use for the Ricoh so there will be no place for CCfc there.

Building a new ground is fantasy.

wingy

It will certainly not be @ Brandon ,as was stated on Tapes up tonight ,it will not be them who buys It ,They had to delay the start on Friday BTW as traffic levels caused chaos getting to the Stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread