Thanks and Yes Sunshine.... (1 Viewer)

dancers lance

Would just like to say a big thanks to everyone who put today together, volunteered on the day and turned up to show support.

I came with my Dad and my kids and it was a great feeling to be with our fellow Coventrians (like we did, week in, week out at the Ricoh) what a disgrace at had to be at a protest march.

Anyway....we all thought Yes Sunshine where amazing, I think these lads are destined for big things....so well done, keep up the hard work and Make Coventry proud.

Steve.B50

Not a big music fan but must admit I was impressed with Yes Sunshine. Great to see local lads making such a big impression.
Noticed they then joined the march after performance.

dancers lance

Not a big music fan but must admit I was impressed with Yes Sunshine. Great to see local lads making such a big impression.
I was expecting some ropey, poorly tuned, pub band, so it was a pleasant surprise to see these guys.

TurkeyTrot

I was expecting some ropey, poorly tuned, pub band, so it was a pleasant surprise to see these guys.
Dancers, why would you expect that? You need to get out and listen to some local bands to realise there is some great talent about The local area. Yes Sunshine, the broken rebels, Danny Ansell, The Deserts, Kristy Gallagher, the voodoo kings.that's just off the top of my head.
Google "sent from Coventry too" download the album and then come back and tell me you're surprised about the talent we have.:)

Snozz_is_god

And they are doing a gig in the Marrs Bar (yes I kid you not) Worcester tonight, so good on them.

dancers lance

Dancers, why would you expect that? You need to get out and listen to some local bands to realise there is some great talent about The local area. Yes Sunshine, the broken rebels, Danny Ansell, The Deserts, Kristy Gallagher, the voodoo kings.that's just off the top of my head.
Google "sent from Coventry too" download the album and then come back and tell me you're surprised about the talent we have.:)
Turkey, I have seen many of those you mentioned.

Hobo

Army of Skanks

Users who are viewing this thread