Thanks, City! (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I know it's all ifs and buts because we wouldn't now ahve AT in charge and be playing attractive football ... but if we hadn't had even part of that disaster run, we really could be in contention now. I'm not saying we deserve it, but the league was so close and so poor this year that I feel this was a great chance to have made that top six and next year will be much tougher with better financially equipped teams coming down

rob9872

Wp of course, sorry don't want to bring this positive thread down :)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
when i saw the score line i couldnt believe my eyes, how did we play who stood out fill me in as it sucks living in ireland with no updates ha.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Pusb :):):)

SkyBlue_Am

3-0 win cant remember the last time I seen that result away from home! :D

The CableGuy

They must give Thorn the job, surely?

The board saves money? Check
Players love him? Check
Attractive football? Check

Jimthor

I complained when we sacked Aidy... and i think i even called the board clowns. Fair to say i was wrong!

Nonleagueherewecome

Well, you were right about the board! They aint getting any credit for this in my eyes. Not until they realise what a good thing we're on to and invest in wages for King, Westwood and Arons contracts. And that aint gonna happen!

sotv1987

when i saw the score line i couldnt believe my eyes, how did we play who stood out fill me in as it sucks living in ireland with no updates ha.

Hi Irish, We started a bit nervous but worked our way into the game, Macshefff played well again as did King and Juke, would be unfair to pick a player that stood out as they all did a job, Cov were pretty much on top throughout the game, but still showed the odd defensive lapse and were lucky to keep a clean sheet, having said that Cov could have easily had another 2 or 3 goals as Macsheff hit the bar and several other chances went begging, overall, we deserved to win the game, hope this helps. PUSB Looking forward to Saturday!!!!! Into the lions den the wall come!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread