That cup needs running over. (1 Viewer)

oscillatewildly

Just got back from town (back over here for the weekend) finally started crimbo shopping. Just about to enter Debenhams via the centre of west orchard when a charming and polite pr lady enquired if I would like to have my picture taken with the Heineken cup. (That lot had set up a promotional stand by the escalator) I refined my reply to a simple but audible, "Buzz off". Anybody else been accosted today?

Macca

Setting it up nicely for next week so far. And even CCFC holdings Otium United got a win yesterday

Steve.B50

Just got back from town (back over here for the weekend) finally started crimbo shopping. Just about to enter Debenhams via the centre of west orchard when a charming and polite pr lady enquired if I would like to have my picture taken with the Heineken cup. (That lot had set up a promotional stand by the escalator) I refined my reply to a simple but audible, "Buzz off". Anybody else been accosted today?

Not it yet but going to pop into town for a look, hope they are still around.

Moff

Setting it up nicely for next week so far. And even CCFC holdings Otium United got a win yesterday

Lets hope MCI Fudiciary London Wycombe Coventry Franchise Wasps dont let down those fans hoping to see all those touchdowns next week shall we.

Users who are viewing this thread