The 606 Boycott (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
i do believe he is using domain names friom people that have moved over here!! thank god for end of season haha

skyblueprincess

i do believe he is using domain names friom people that have moved over here!! thank god for end of season haha
Tut Tut Tut .... Some People !!! He be back next season with vengeance

skyblues4ever

Yeah - for the record "skyblues4ever" on here is not the same arse that is on 606.
And "skybluesy" on here is not the same intellectual (cough) that posts on 606 - thats me on here - confusing isn't it?
Whoever it is has set up matching accounts on each forum to confuse.
He has even resorted to copying and pasting articles I have written.
Mods on here are aware of the situation and know I am genuine.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
The good thing about SBT is that we can get rid of him whereas on 606 the BBC will just say it's his 'opinion'.

Don't know why people still use 606 to be honest... I think they like reading Neo's posts.

smileycov

Facebook User
The good thing about SBT is that we can get rid of him whereas on 606 the BBC will just say it's his 'opinion'.

Don't know why people still use 606 to be honest... I think they like reading Neo's posts.
GUILTY as charged, i do go on to cheer myself up......he is sooo sad it's funny :D

I do aswell every now and again for the same reasons and to promote this place abit nothing funnier on a football forum than to listen to him big-up Leon Barnett, Stephen Wright and Freddy Sears saying these are the sort of players that will move this club forward, ohh what a gem!

Renard

Tried to complain about Neo or coventry moose or multitude of names being inaccurate and illiterate.
Was not allowed but the fool can put any old rubbish on.
Just shows 606 a farce

skyblueprincess

Thats pretty bad and kinda sad that another person would want to use another's name.. Dont understand the reasoning behind it personally... But i guess some ppl are just very sad individual's... Glad SBT is not full of peeps like that

Users who are viewing this thread