The Apprentice (1 Viewer)

R

RB1992

Anyone watching it?

Quality of the candidates has gone massively downhill over the past few years, but it still makes for entertaining viewing.

Me and a couple of mates always pick a few candidates after the first episode and the one who goes the furthest wins £40. I picked the dark-haired Irish lass and the black fella, which means my chances are looking quite bleak.

Then again, no one really stands out this year.

Nick

Administrator
I haven't watched the last couple of series, it is getting too much like X Factor where it is putting on a show. :(

Otis

Anyone watching it?

Quality of the candidates has gone massively downhill over the past few years, but it still makes for entertaining viewing.

Me and a couple of mates always pick a few candidates after the first episode and the one who goes the furthest wins £40. I picked the dark-haired Irish lass and the black fella, which means my chances are looking quite bleak.

Then again, no one really stands out this year.
That Grainie will probably go far, but she is a nasty piece of work. I don't like her at all.

The quality is going down, but I think that is deliberate. We as an audience enjoy them all making fools of themselves best of all, so the higher the quality of candidate the less chance they make fools of themselves.

It's the ones who think they are quality but are not that prove to be the most entertaining.

ajsccfc

The girl mistakenly correcting everybody on how 'gilet' was the wrong spelling was great, particularly when she spent the episode throwing out snide looks at the ineptitude of her teammates.

Bumberclart

Weirdly I still find it entertaining. Although it has taken my hatred of Karen Brady to a new level.

Captain Dart

Anyone watching it?
Recorded all the episodes so far, not got round to watching it.. one weekend I'll see if it still entertains, if I can't get into it I will delete & won't be recording next year.
I think is is now past its sell by date, needs to be canned.

Otis

I'm still enjoying it.

Can't remember which, but one episode this series was hilarious. I just couldn't stop laughing at all the mistakes and ineptitude.

R

RB1992

Weirdly I still find it entertaining. Although it has taken my hatred of Karen Brady to a new level.

100%

I despise everything about that woman. What she is, what she says, what she does. Complete conwoman who has no business credentials other than sucking d*** to get to where she is and making a complete mess of every Football Club she's controlled.

The irony of her saying last night that the candidates "don't understand their market". Do me a favour.

Seeing people drooling over her on social media makes me want to put my head through a window.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bumberclart

100%

I despise everything about that woman. What she is, what she says, what she does. Complete conwoman who has no business credentials other than sucking d*** to get to where she is and making a complete mess of every Football Club she's controlled.

The irony of her constantly saying last night the candidates "don't understand their market". Do me a favour.

Seeing people drooling over her on social media makes me want to put my head through a window.

Bang on!

Gint11

Can't stand the show, can't stand Lord Sugar. Me,me, me. I'm sorry but that show doesn't represent good business. It's all about that idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Can't stand the show, can't stand Lord Sugar. Me,me, me. I'm sorry but that show doesn't represent good business. It's all about that idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It represents great entertainment though. Well, for me anyway. I still love it.

Would say the programme really isn't about business at all. If it was it would be incredibly dull and boring.

Look upon it as a game show. :)

Users who are viewing this thread