The Arcade (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

See it worked for you then pagey :p Last night my Highest was 186?? WHY won't my score Submit?????:evil:

It's only on pacman that this happens to me :rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused::confused:

Vixen

yeah well I got 60000+ on Space Invaders and after tried to submit the score but it came up with the message 'your score cannot be submitted' and I was logged out

I tried again and scored over 80 thou, it did the same again

:confused:

Bunnykins

Oh So it's notr just me then. I think nick has put a Curse on us :D

Nick

Administrator
I think it is because you are playing a game for so long it logs you out! Try ticking the keep me logged in box!

Bunnykins

You 2 have Totally Wiped me out.

But I'm still havig problems I AM Getting High Score's But They Won't Submit :evil:

Vixen

Who took my balloon shooting crown? :evil: I went blind for an hour after that game too :D Dead meat I tell ya :D

So where is this 'keep me logged in' box? I so want to get my high score up on Space Invaders, I love that game.

Bunnykins

Who took my balloon shooting crown? :evil: I went blind for an hour after that game too :D Dead meat I tell ya :D

So where is this 'keep me logged in' box? I so want to get my high score up on Space Invaders, I love that game.

I don't where 'keep me logged in' box is Either I have asked But no one's Told me.

What is Soooooooo Frustrating is That Fact that I'm Beating the Top Score on pacman. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH.

Bunnykins

Aw Cheers, I/C But It's not there I just got. 'Remember me' :(

Bunnykins

I Know I was just Explaining to pagey in That post Nick.

Users who are viewing this thread