The Arcade (1 Viewer)

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Submitting scores doesn't work at all for me now.... just takes me back to the homepage thingy. All that time spent on Space Invaders doesn't mean anything now :(

ccfc1987

same as just kicked the bunnys score into touch then said some thing and took me back to home page 3times this as done that come on nick pls sort it out the scores are made to be beaten:D:D:D:D

Bunnykins

I've not been into the Arcade for a while for this reason. Why sit playing and get a High score when it don't Register anyway.

ccfc1987 Which game did you beat me on? :D

ccfc1987

I've not been into the Arcade for a while for this reason. Why sit playing and get a High score when it don't Register anyway.

ccfc1987 Which game did you beat me on? :D

that card game poker:Dbut you still got the high score
:evil:

Bunnykins

Oh right, I can't understand why The scores arn't working It's Wierd is'nt it.:?

Bunnykins

Some Scores MUST Be Submitting as I'c Scores have gone down and theSpecialone as got 5 High scores now.

Bunnykins

I don't Buy The 'Timing out', as one morning I was on here and I went out for the day Forgetting to Sign out. When I got back hours later I clicked onto the Site and I was STILL Signed in ;)

Nick

Administrator
I don't Buy The 'Timing out', as one morning I was on here and I went out for the day Forgetting to Sign out. When I got back hours later I clicked onto the Site and I was STILL Signed in ;)

What do you mean you dont buy it?

Bunnykins

last week I had 18 last night I had 6 and only oggy had 1 new one.

Users who are viewing this thread