The atmosphere tonight (1 Viewer)

friendly_canary

Went to the "home games" v Sheff United and Leyton Orient tonight and while the performances from Pressley's men have been superb I would just like to comment on the atmosphere.

Sheff United was a bit flat (understandable given the off the field sh**!) but tonight I felt that there was a real sense of togtherness amongst the Sky Blue army and I think that this was helped by the vocal fans in the right hand side of the stand where the "home" fans were standing tonight.

There was a great moment in the second half after the penalty (when Cov went two nil up) when the whole stand seemed to sing PUSB as one which was a good moment for me as the Sheff United game was incredibly flat and I dont believe I heard it sang.

There was an elderley gent sitting next to me who wiped a tear from his eye as it was being sung which just shows what it means to people.

It's just such a shame that the home games arent actually in Coventry. I dont know how on earth I'd react if it happened to Norwich..

georgehudson

fc - it could easily happen to ANY club, if they were taken/bought by an equivalent outfit,
i just wish that i could have been to all CCFC games to support my club,
that has been taken from me, & tens of thousands,
over to the FL to explain their view, with suitable middle of the road drivel,
trotted out, so that no creditable human being would believe,
perhaps Sepp Blatter has a view on all of this ?
or am i being too cynical ?

covboy1987

Went to the "home games" v Sheff United and Leyton Orient tonight and while the performances from Pressley's men have been superb I would just like to comment on the atmosphere.

Sheff United was a bit flat (understandable given the off the field sh**!) but tonight I felt that there was a real sense of togtherness amongst the Sky Blue army and I think that this was helped by the vocal fans in the right hand side of the stand where the "home" fans were standing tonight.

There was a great moment in the second half after the penalty (when Cov went two nil up) when the whole stand seemed to sing PUSB as one which was a good moment for
me as the Sheff United game was incredibly flat and I dont believe I heard it sang.

There was an elderley gent sitting next to me who wiped a tear from his eye as it was being sung which just shows what it means to people.

It's just such a shame that the home games arent actually in Coventry. I dont know how on earth I'd react if it happened to Norwich..

Users who are viewing this thread