The background to this website (1 Viewer)

Rich

What a clever trick Nick. For the first time ever when using this site, I have just stood up and looked at my monitor. I never realised that there are blue and White stripes running diagonally across the screen until now. They are quite prominent when looking at the monitor from an angle too.

Nick your talents never cease to amaze me.

ccfctommy

What a clever trick Nick. For the first time ever when using this site, I have just stood up and looked at my monitor. I never realised that there are blue and White stripes running diagonally across the screen until now. They are quite prominent when looking at the monitor from an angle too.

Nick your talents never cease to amaze me.

Are you on LSD or something? I can't see anything!

Rich

Look at the edges. Posts cover it up, but at the sides you can still see it.

kg82

When I saw the title of this I thought I was going to get a history story on how SBT was thought up!!

kg82

I've actually just realised the picture of the ground in the header bit is taken from the away end?! How did this come about?!

Rich

Someone went in the away end, took a picture and put it on the internet. Nick then pilfered it from google.

SIMPLES :D

kg82

But the ground looks full, meaning it was taken during the Chelsea game (just call me Sherlock), bit strange considering they probably see fuller and better grounds every week?!

Users who are viewing this thread