Not open for further replies.

nigel bruce

we have a wonderful badge and these clowns decide to change it brilliant :(

matesx

quite like it as a one off

cheaper tatoo too

:claping hands:

RansonRarrr

It's for the anniversary of the club and us only for one season mate.

I like it. Think it will look good once the entire kit is revealed.

nigel bruce

but will it be a one off ? they've been trying for years to change it.like everything at the club cheap,cheap,cheap.

Jimthor

There's already a topic on this - and as is said in there, the club crest isn't actually changing at all. The current crest will still be on the away kit, on the stadium, everywhere else. This badge is only on the home kit for the Jimmy Hill era 60's throwback theme, and for one season only.

nigel bruce

There's already a topic on this - and as is said in there, the club crest isn't actually changing at all. The current crest will still be on the away kit, on the stadium, everywhere else. This badge is only on the home kit for the Jimmy Hill era 60's throwback theme, and for one season only.

i don't know who you are but,they change it,they'll change it in the future too.if its cheaper it gets the go ahead.where is this other thread? some of us work you know !

Jimthor

i don't know who you are but,they change it,they'll change it in the future too.if its cheaper it gets the go ahead.where is this other thread? some of us work you know !

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/8438-Article-Coventry-City-Release-Images-of-New-Club-Crest
It's one of the first topics on the page!

It specifically says on the ccfcshop website that the club crest isn't changing and this badge is going to be on the home kit only for one season only.

kg82

Does working stop you reading the threads when you get on here then?! It's a one season thing, it's even in the actual story it's a one season thing.

nigel bruce

Does working stop you reading the threads when you get on here then?! It's a one season thing, it's even in the actual story it's a one season thing.

you may have time to trawl through threads,i don't. one season.....really ?????????

Coventry La La La

I'ts for one season to go with the retro kit...

Is it just me or since this whole board room debate people are just turning minor thing's into big issue's as they think it's part of Sisu's long term evil plan?

kg82

Yes, one season. That's what it says, one season. Why would they change it for more - oh yeah, because it's cheaper. Come on! They're losing millions and the best they can come up with is "we'll change the badge and save a few pennies"!!! And that thread about the badge isn't hard to find, it mentions the "image for new club badge" or something like that and is on the first page. Not hard to look for really but suit yourself.

nigel bruce

Yes, one season. That's what it says, one season. Why would they change it for more - oh yeah, because it's cheaper. Come on! They're losing millions and the best they can come up with is "we'll change the badge and save a few pennies"!!! And that thread about the badge isn't hard to find, it mentions the "image for new club badge" or something like that and is on the first page. Not hard to look for really but suit yourself.

every little helps ! do you think theres oil in the pennines ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread