The bigger picture (1 Viewer)

Porkchophill

Wouldn't it be nice if the football club were the main attraction for bidders can't help but think we are the ugly sister in all this every potential purchaser were in it for the re- development of the surrounding area gone are the times when people bought in for football reasons , I'm not naive enough to not understand there is no money in buying football clubs and it's all about offering he corporate side of things and retail parks but it still annoys me that we are a stepping stone to bigger things and not the main reason for bidding

georgehudson

good post PCH,
it becomes more apparent every day that this a plan to distress & acquire land / property etc.,
gone is the idea or belief that the CLUB is the heartbeat of our community,
indeed, i believe that the football club is & should be the main attraction,
in buying in for football reasons a huge potential exists,
it's just a crying shame that megalomania over rides common sense

bigfatronssba

covhead1

and then to compound the problem we end up with a bunch of tossers like sisu owning the club :jerkit:

ccfcway

<p>

Fans? Don't you mean customers?

not always

I only go to away games. Havent been to a home game since Leeds at home when Ben Turner got injured. Techincally, I am not a customer, as I dont actaully give any money to CCFC and will continue not to under this lot

georgehudson

ccfcway, TF may read this, as,
'oh well he'll go to our temporary home then'
either way they (the mystical 9% each), have proved, via their controllers,
that they do not give a proverbial
'f***** f*** about any of the customers / supporters,

Porkchophill

good post PCH,
it becomes more apparent every day that this a plan to distress & acquire land / property etc.,
gone is the idea or belief that the CLUB is the heartbeat of our community,
indeed, i believe that the football club is & should be the main attraction,
in buying in for football reasons a huge potential exists,
it's just a crying shame that megalomania over rides common sense
Yeah spot on you can't help but feel like its all hot air when they talk about taking the club forward I'm always sceptical because we are at our least attractive to potential owners at this point in time because of mis management by previous regimes and the current one and that maybe the emphasis has gone from us needing to be a successful top flight team to they need to get in through us at the ground level to open up the golden egg of land potential and big brand attraction , and the worrying thing that I'm guilty of to is that we are so desperate for change that the first person that tells us what we want to hear mite not always be the right person

ccfcway

ccfcway, TF may read this, as,
'oh well he'll go to our temporary home then'
either way they (the mystical 9% each), have proved, via their controllers,
that they do not give a proverbial
'f***** f*** about any of the customers / supporters,

If he is reading this, well..

Tim, time for you to go..Jog on, your not wanted. Oh, and take SISU with you !

Users who are viewing this thread