The Brits (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I hate all awards but currently on in our house.

Trainers and a suit? Really?

I know I'm old but ffs make an effort. I guess that goes for fashion. Can any yoofers on here confirm?

oakey

Standards are slipping. Don't watch or listen to anything anyone under 40 is involved in.
Sorry, maybe this should be on the Things that annoy you or argument thread.

The Reverend Skyblue

What about that horrendous tribute to George Michel sang by Chris Martin.
He sounded dreadful, the bloke just can't bloody sing. That was embarressing and certainly not fit for a proper tribute to George

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The standard is absolutely shocking, and it's for two reasons really. Apart from the general dumbing down of music to please the ignorant masses (look at Linkin Park's latest track for a ridiculous example), The BRITS got in hot water for apparently not being 'diverse' enough, so they've now changed the way they do a lot of things. It's ridiculous because music should just be music, if it's good it's good. Nothing else should come into it.

I run a music website for up and coming music to do with any dance/future genre, and it's going really well. There's a big underground world where real music fans want to find fresh material that is actually good, so it keeps me sane working with stuff that isn't absolute drivel all the time. Half the shit that comes into my inbox is better than anything you'll hear in the charts by a country mile actually. Mental.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Andrew Ridgley didn't look too well I thought

Johnnythespider

It's like a shit version of x factor not a surprise when Cowell is so prominent

Nick

Administrator
You'll have to expand on that one Nick.
It's banned in my house.
eastenders-phil-558558.jpg]

torchomatic

Last time i watched it was the Sam Fox and Mick Fleetwood fiasco.

Reactions: vow

ajsccfc

What about that horrendous tribute to George Michel sang by Chris Martin.
He sounded dreadful, the bloke just can't bloody sing. That was embarressing and certainly not fit for a proper tribute to George

I thought it was absolutely perfect when it was just his old musical pals paying tribute but then went dowhill, should have just finished with a little video of him or something instead of getting Chris Martin to sing out of key.

Users who are viewing this thread