The Carabao Cup - Blackburn at Home (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Decent freebie game to be fair, Peter whittingham to score the winner from a free kick I heard and celebrate towards the stand towards Nuneaton.

chiefdave

How many games on TV? We've got to be in with a shout with two 'big' clubs playing and the potential for a protest.

Nick

Administrator
Foreign Green

It's selling well on the streets

giphy.gif

covcity4life

if you want to look for patterns they will destroy us

as mowbray took over cov near end of seasonish-got good form like he did at blackburn
then second season he smashed it for 3 months-this is period we will be playing them
next season is the time we want to play them lol

RegTheDonk

This will be interesting - hope we stuff them, not because I dislike TM but we need MR to lay any ghosts to rest about budgets spent well etc.

Alkhen

Blackburn will still be waiting for there transfer targets and loans when we play this game!
It's ours for the taking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patience, he waiting for the right calibre of player... a little bird is telling me he has Kevlin Wilson lined up

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
so this was the efl cup ya? so what cups is there every year fucking changing it you'd be lost, so we have the fa cup, this carabao cup, checkarade trophy and thats it ya?

steve82

Patience, he waiting for the right calibre of player... a little bird is telling me he has Kevlin Wilson lined up

A free agent again, last I heard he wants to end his career at Notts county where it all started.
Chairman has since shut the door on that claim tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CovBurty

pleased to welcome back Mr. Mowbray. He gave me hope. I thought we could do play-offs with him. Unfortunately Sisu got in the way in our relegation year as they shit on another good manager. Hope the new Robins Cov City can do the Blackburn. Sorry Mr. Mowbray

Users who are viewing this thread