the discount from last season (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

if i remember correctly 6000 sold got a 10% discount this season
now we were in the high 5000s and then they stopped telling us

at the same time the cup run bought further sales

I would guess we hit the 6000 mark and they just forgot about it , otherwise a couple of the games at the end of Slade;s management would have lower crowds

come on Fisher - time to save face and give us our 10% discount

Astute

I would guess we hit the 6000 mark and they just forgot about it , otherwise a couple of the games at the end of Slade;s management would have lower crowds

Did you read the small print you didn't receive?

CJ_covblaze

It was 7000 to get the discount. Probably didn't include the free kids ones or corporate either. It would've been difficult to reach that figure. I noticed that Carlisle are doing it this season but the discount is triggered after a few hundred are sold. Haven't seen any other club offer it.

cov4theprem

It's probably the reason why the club took season tickets off sale during the clamber for Wembley tickets....

cov4theprem

I think they realised they were getting close to the figure so pulled them. It makes sense now as seemed strange not to cash in on demand at the time.

pastythegreat

I think you'll find the figure was 7k for the first discount. And I'm sure in the small print somewhere I'm sure it would of stated ST sales and not including half ST, ST sold to acquire Wembley tickets or match packages!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

I think you'll find the figure was 7k for the first discount. And I'm sure in the small print somewhere I'm sure it would of stated ST sales and not including half ST, ST sold to acquire Wembley tickets or match packages!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Meaning there was no chance of it ever being triggered, also the club counted non qualifying half season tickets in their publicity statements .

shrewcov

It's a complete joke. I've tried to phone the ticket office and general enquiries and surprise surprise no one is answering or just get cut off. Surely we sold more than 7,000 season tickets

Users who are viewing this thread