The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (6 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Astute

The Dax is breaking all records, the Dow Jones is breaking all records, unemployment in Germany and the US is at record low levels, house prices In Germany are rising especially in Frankfurt and Berlin, and the Eurozone is climbing out of recession. That UK hasn’t yet crashed is not surprising in these circumstances. The question is, when will the bubble burst?
Can you bring youself to also name the good things about the UK?

martcov

I have never said that the majority are anti EU. You keep making that up.

Show me where I said impossible. I said difficult. So did you.

Do you actually think that I want the racist vote to get bigger? You need to go and take your head for a shake.

I said this election wasn't about the EU. It wasn't. I said afd got less than half of what they got at the election. Which they did, and proves the move to the right in Germany is regional. Where did I say that you wanted the racist vote to get bigger? You implied it was getting massively bigger throughout Europe. It is, but not everywhere and in every election as the results in Lower Saxony prove.

You seem to be aquiring a complex.

martcov

Can you bring youself to also name the good things about the UK?

I would be repeating your post, which is senseless since we both agree on that. I just pointed out a possible reason why we have not crashed. I think Brexit and Trump will rock the boat and that the bubble will burst because of that. It hasn't happened - yet, and I don't claim to be an oracle, so I could be wrong.

martcov

Yeah making good deals for his country instead of the bad deals they have signed in the past. Making sure cheap labour and business doesn't go to china and the Far East looking after American jobs.

What a dick!

Still waiting you to tell me what good deals for the country he has made up to now. "It is disgusting that newspapers can write what they want to write." Is this another view that you support? He doesn't even know what editorial protocolls are. It is disgusting that this clueless crybaby is running the USA. A "fxxking moron" according to his foreign minister. "Unfit as commander in chief" according to the head of the senate foreign affairs committee. All he is doing is destroying agreements and dividing the country. He hasn't passed a piece of major legislation yet.

Right up your street. You are pleased to support this guy who shares your views. And who is supported by Farage.

Ashdown

Still waiting you to tell me what good deals for the country he has made up to now. "It is disgusting that newspapers can write what they want to write." Is this another view that you support? He doesn't even know what editorial protocolls are. It is disgusting that this clueless crybaby is running the USA. A "fxxking moron" according to his foreign minister. "Unfit as commander in chief" according to the head of the senate foreign affairs committee. All he is doing is destroying agreements and dividing the country. He hasn't passed a piece of major legislation yet.

Right up your street. You are pleased to support this guy who shares your views. And who is supported by Farage.
Actually I do think it is dangerous that the newspapers can write any old inflammatory shit, We will end up with panic, fear and anarchy left to some of those irresponsible rags !

clint van damme

Actually I do think it is dangerous that the newspapers can write any old inflammatory shit, We will end up with panic, fear and anarchy left to some of those irresponsible rags !

and the right wing press always stick to the truth and never print anything inflammatory?!

Astute

I said this election wasn't about the EU. It wasn't. I said afd got less than half of what they got at the election. Which they did, and proves the move to the right in Germany is regional. Where did I say that you wanted the racist vote to get bigger? You implied it was getting massively bigger throughout Europe. It is, but not everywhere and in every election as the results in Lower Saxony prove.

You seem to be aquiring a complex.
Did the racist vote shoot up in Germany as a whole?

Just like I didn't say in the whole of the EU. But yes in the larger countries. Something needs to be done to stop it.

Astute

and the right wing press always stick to the truth and never print anything inflammatory?!
Even the Independent isn't fully independent. You can tell by the slant some journalists come across with. But it is still one of the better ones.

Astute

I would be repeating your post, which is senseless since we both agree on that. I just pointed out a possible reason why we have not crashed. I think Brexit and Trump will rock the boat and that the bubble will burst because of that. It hasn't happened - yet, and I don't claim to be an oracle, so I could be wrong.
I have said that it could get a bit rough because of Brexit. Trump is a liability to the whole world.

Brexit is controllable. The problem is that I don't trust politicians and they are in control of it.

clint van damme

Even the Independent isn't fully independent. You can tell by the slant some journalists come across with. But it is still one of the better ones.

the Independent is fairly biased. If I read any Brexit article in it I try and check it with another source. It's also fairly anti Corbyn and has writers like John Rentoul who attack him frequently.

One area where it is good is it's middle east coverage, Robert Fisk and Patrick Coburn really know their stuff, I think the only other Middle East correspondent on their level is Frank Gardener, think he currently writes for the Telegraph.

Astute

the Independent is fairly biased. If I read any Brexit article in it I try and check it with another source. It's also fairly anti Corbyn and has writers like John Rentoul who attack him frequently.

One area where it is good is it's middle east coverage, Robert Fisk and Patrick Coburn really know their stuff, I think the only other Middle East correspondent on their level is Frank Gardener, think he currently writes for the Telegraph.
Like I said it is down to the reporter. I like to see good and bad on the same subject. I am suspicious of only good or bad.

Kingokings204

I don't support him I said I would of voted him instead of Hilary.

He is trying to do what is right for Americans. That's his first job. He can't please everyone especially when many hate his guts. But he won the election fair and square and he has 4 years to do something.

He has caused massive shake ups in the North Korea debacle and seems to be at least strong on it. Many want to get rid of him and block any legislation he proposes to tell me what has he done is a bit rich? He is trying to fight the many people of the swamp who don't want it all messed up by him. He can't just click his fingers and it works.

Didn't he pull out of Paris climate change? Has he talked about a fairer deal on NATO for the U.S? Didn't he impose a travel ban? He is doing stuff the others wouldn't.

He is doing what he can with one arm tied behind his back. I'm not saying he is right but he was elected on a ticket and he is trying to do it.

martcov

He is trying to do what is right for Americans. That's his first job. He can't please everyone especially when many hate his guts. But he won the election fair and square and he has 4 years to do something.

He has caused massive shake ups in the North Korea debacle and seems to be at least strong on it. Many want to get rid of him and block any legislation he proposes to tell me what has he done is a bit rich? He is trying to fight the many people of the swamp who don't want it all messed up by him. He can't just click his fingers and it works.

Didn't he pull out of Paris climate change? Has he talked about a fairer deal on NATO for the U.S? Didn't he impose a travel ban? He is doing stuff the others wouldn't.

He is doing what he can with one arm tied behind his back. I'm not saying he is right but he was elected on a ticket and he is trying to do it.

He is trying to do what is right for his base because the give him the feedback he needs. That is about 30% of the population.

He has 3 and a bit years left.

His cabinet members are the swamp - see expense scandals, as are the lobby groups such as the NRA, the religious industry and the mine owners.

He has broken deals. That is easy enough. He has lowered the trust in the US government for years to come by doing that. Maybe helped his donors like mining companies and other polluters, but not the whole country.

He misunderstood NATO. We don’t pay into a fund or share costs. US forces were based in Germay and other countries for US strategic purposes during the Cold War. Not at Germany‘s request - although they were also defending Germany.

He is hardly doing it with one hand tied behind his back. He has the house and the Senate, and a majority of conservative judges at the Supreme Court. The majority in the house is only 52:48, so he shouldn’t be annoying people like John McCain. But he does because he is clueless, which why he is getting nowhere- apart from breaking deals and destroying Americans reputation. A bit like how Brexit is going.

martcov

Seems like you agree with Kim Jung Un on that. Let the leader tell the press what to write.

martcov

KOK: « Trump whilst being an idiot at least believes in what I believe in politically such as the nation state and tax reform and American run down job outsourced towns to get back up and running again! Actually almost a year in he is doing better than most people thought and that will destroy people like you but he is getting through a lot of what he promised (not everything) «

You don’t support him, but you just believe in the same things as he does politically. Contradiction. I read it that, if you believe in the same things politically as Trump, you are on the same page as him. That’s pretty right wing. He certainly won’t destroy people like me. There will be massive push back and even his own party is beginning to speak out against his extreme views and lack of capability. Total failure as a president up until now. Has achieved nothing constructive. Tosser.

Kingokings204

His whole party have always been against him. That's nothing new. I am more right wing myself in my political views although not everything. So I may agree with trump on his politics some of the time yes again not everything.

The support contradiction isn't there that you stated because I don't think trump is fit for the job although I agree with some of his politics doesn't mean I think he is the man for the job. I said earlier on I believe he won because Hilary was so awful herself and the Americans hate her more. Not to mention ordinary Americans have been ignored for so long just like brexit voters. It was a choice between bad and worse. Hilary was worse.

Hilary has been rumoured to have another go in 2020 and what was trumps response? He said "I hope so"

(Response to Mart)

martcov

His whole party have always been against him. That's nothing new. I am more right wing myself in my political views although not everything. So I may agree with trump on his politics some of the time yes again not everything.

The support contradiction isn't there that you stated because I don't think trump is fit for the job although I agree with some of his politics doesn't mean I think he is the man for the job. I said earlier on I believe he won because Hilary was so awful herself and the Americans hate her more. Not to mention ordinary Americans have been ignored for so long just like brexit voters. It was a choice between bad and worse. Hilary was worse.

Hilary has been rumoured to have another go in 2020 and what was trumps response? He said "I hope so"

(Response to Mart)

I actually see him as an independent who cuckooed his way to be Republican President. His first interest is his ego followed by the Trump Corporation.

Ashdown

Who is it really bad for though when you read it, the bankers, investment firms, hedge funds..............fuck 'em ! Half of them are based offshore and pay no tax in the UK anyway. The real money which has increased coming in to the UK, has come through tourism and tourist spend and that is spread all across the board and across different parts of the country.

Kingokings204

I actually see him as an independent who cuckooed his way to be Republican President. His first interest is his ego followed by the Trump Corporation.

That may well be true. He basically is an independent.

Astute

Sick Boy

The real concern is the internet where all sorts of bile and lies gets published.

Grendel

Yes, but how come if a can of beans could have beaten Trump? It obviously wasn’t true as she had good support despite the insults and the lies until the very end, and despite Comey although that what was turned the tide.

Do you really believe the tripe you type?

Donald Trump was the easiest opponent any political adversary could have. Rude, brash no political experience and no attempt to hide his feelings on anything.

The Democrats could have chosen any candidate and won. It was nothing to do with the Russians it was Clinton. This wretched duo have baggage going back 40 years. Sleaze, lies and fishy deals have followed them round since they rolled into Arkansas. So when Hilary then pleaded innocence over using personal e mail accounts and deleting e mails what do people expect?

She lost as people in key states who'd never vote trump just didn't vote at all.

Anyone could have beaten trump but this arrogant, smear stained (think about it) creature.

Ashdown

And she's still as bitter and twisted as anyone in politics you could name. Awful woman can only blame herself..........who's next from the clan ? Chelsea ?

Kingokings204

And she's still as bitter and twisted as anyone in politics you could name. Awful woman can only blame herself..........who's next from the clan ? Chelsea ?

I heard she has moved on and started blaming Tim fisher now.

Users who are viewing this thread