The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (10 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grendel

A guy who grabs women by the genitals is not really any better though, is he?

Is this Bill Clinton you are talking about? I don't think anyone implied rape about Bill so bit unfair to be honest.

martcov

Do you really believe the tripe you type?

Donald Trump was the easiest opponent any political adversary could have. Rude, brash no political experience and no attempt to hide his feelings on anything.

The Democrats could have chosen any candidate and won. It was nothing to do with the Russians it was Clinton. This wretched duo have baggage going back 40 years. Sleaze, lies and fishy deals have followed them round since they rolled into Arkansas. So when Hilary then pleaded innocence over using personal e mail accounts and deleting e mails what do people expect?

She lost as people in key states who'd never vote trump just didn't vote at all.

Anyone could have beaten trump but this arrogant, smear stained (think about it) creature.

Well she may have been a bad candidate, but she was in the running for a long time. Which is not bad for a can of beans. I am not saying she was the right candidate, but it was a disgusting election campaign and the Russians were involved. Trump is a disgrace whatever Hillary may be.

martcov

Is this Bill Clinton you are talking about? I don't think anyone implied rape about Bill so bit unfair to be honest.

What happened about the 13 year old girl at some party where Trump was? Went quiet quickly. What about the ongoing case with you he woman from the apprentice where the court wants all documents from the Trump campaign to do with sexual allegations? Do you reckon she will get bought off?

Grendel

Well she may have been a bad candidate, but she was in the running for a long time. Which is not bad for a can of beans. I am not saying she was the right candidate, but it was a disgusting election campaign and the Russians were involved. Trump is a disgrace whatever Hillary may be.

So you still think she lost the election due to the Russians?

What about the fact she failed to attract the female vote as she frequently defended a serial abuser of women in the shape of her husband. What about financial scandals going back 40 years?

Grendel

What happened about the 13 year old girl at some party where Trump was? Went quiet quickly. What about the ongoing case with you he woman from the apprentice where the court wants all documents from the Trump campaign to do with sexual allegations? Do you reckon she will get bought off?

I'm talking about Clinton - though of course I apologise as there are rape claims against Clinton

martcov

So you still think she lost the election due to the Russians?

What about the fact she failed to attract the female vote as she frequently defended a serial abuser of women in the shape of her husband. What about financial scandals going back 40 years?

No, but the Russians were involved and obviously thought they were contributing to Trump’s election. Otherwise why bother?

Well let’s see how the women fare under the pussy grabbing pee pee partying President of the USA. Doesn’t seem to be an improvement on Bill.

Grendel

No, but the Russians were involved and obviously thought they were contributing to Trump’s election. Otherwise why bother?

Well let’s see how the women fare under the pussy grabbing pee pee partying President of the USA. Doesn’t seem to be an improvement on Bill.

We're the Russians involved when the Clintons paid someone who'd "encountered" Bill $800,000 to stay silent?

Grendel

No, nor when Trump bunged the students of his fake university 25 million dollars to drop their fraud case.

Correct the Russians weren't involved then either.

Do you know the difference between Trump and Clinton?

clint van damme

If you're referring to Hilary, one's a psychopath the others a sociopath? (though you could make a case for both being psychopaths).

Ashdown

I saw the pictures of Juncker feeling up our Mother Theresa ! Do you think she's prepared to drop them for him..............all in a good cause of course. Harvey Juncker, who would have thought it !

Kingokings204

another one who says going under WTO trading conditions would be a disaster.
Still, John Redwood says it will be OK so nothing to worry about.

It wouldn't be a disaster but it's not desirable. By the way I mean for both sides. End of the day we can go about everything in depth as we have done severely but a good deal for both sides is what both want. They want lots of money and we want trade, if a no deal happens neither side get anything. Doesn't make any sense to do it.

Ashdown

So if Brexit was reversed what are the consequences for the average Joe ?
Would prices go down and inflation recede ................No
Would there be more jobs..............No
Would pay deals for workers be stronger............No
Would our infrastructure benefit..........No
Would we be more secure from an international aggressor.............No
Would we get more of a say and favourable terms from the EU..............No
Would more than half the population ever trust the ballot box and politicians ever again..................No
Would our exports to the EU increase.....................No

Its just NO !! Brexit will happen and we can only benefit from it if real changes occur because of it !

martcov

The Clintons are history and irrelevant. Hillary wants to sell books and Donald has the power to start WWIII and is a semi literate conman. I’d be more interested in Donald‘s games than 20 year old Bill scandals. But you obviously like a deflection.

martcov

Would more than half the population ever trust the ballot box and politicians ever again..................No

Its just NO !! Brexit will happen and we can only benefit from it if real changes occur because of it !

The last bit is true.

martcov

The question is not what we would get if we stayed. We know the country was well set up, even if the wealth distribution is a bit skewed, on the day of the Brexit vote. The question is will the points you mentioned be improved by Brexit? Doesn’t look good at the moment as we don’t know where we’re heading. So I am not convinced that Brexit is a good idea. More likely to screw us and Europe up. Good for Putin and Trump though.

clint van damme

I'd rather we stayed in given the jokers we had in charge but the vote was leave and I respect that, but leaving without a deal seems crazy to me. We need to secure the best deal possible and if that takes 3 or 4 years then let it. This rush to get out at all costs is madness.

Grendel

The Clintons are history and irrelevant. Hillary wants to sell books and Donald has the power to start WWIII and is a semi literate conman. I’d be more interested in Donald‘s games than 20 year old Bill scandals. But you obviously like a deflection.

You were droning on about the Clintons and the great Russian conspiracy you clueless buffoon.

Grendel

You were droning on about cans of beans. And you call me clueless...

Yes and you were too dumb to understand the point.

martcov

Yes and you were too dumb to understand the point.

Not really. I agreed about the candidacy, but pointed out that the campaign from Trump was disgusting - and yes there was Russian interference which was apparently well targeted. According to both Facebook and Google. The Russians thought it was worth it. Whether that was a deciding factor will probably never be known.

Users who are viewing this thread