The Euros (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

So tickets for 3 games then :p

Haha! With the way how this tourney has been set out we'd be struggling to not make the second round. It's a joke really. It's possible for 4 teams to all lose two games 10-0, draw one 0-0 and still all go through!

Gazolba

<snip> but why is it taking so long to let us know after the payment has been taken?

They are waiting to see if anyone offers them more for the good seats/games.

CJ_covblaze

They are waiting to see if anyone offers them more for the good seats/games.

All been allocated. Apparently we've handed back 1000 tickets for Russia. Odd considering some have got tickets for other games but weren't successful for that one.

CJ_covblaze

Where are you staying for the Wales game, I cant find anything around Lens

We'll either be camping or driving to somewhere out of town. It's been sold out for some time so I guess the hotels were holding back rooms at UEFA's request as per usual. Best to look again in a month or two. What's your plan?

Last edited:

stupot07

Rooney injured again before a major Championship......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Liquid Gold

We'll either be camping or driving to somewhere out of town. It's been sold out for some time so I guess the hotels were holding back rooms at UEFA's request as per usual. Best to look again in a month or two. What's your plan?

Just managed to book a campsite just over the Belgium side of the border, not got tickets so will probably go to the fan park in Lille. Was quite reasonable priced, about £4/5 per head per night, similar price to the one I'm staying at in Marseille. Really looking forward to it now, nice week or so in France with a bit of football in the way.

Liquid Gold

Rooney injured again before a major Championship......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

If he's injured going into the tournament they shouldn't select him. I know he's the captain and pretty much guaranteed starter when fit but we cant deal with accommodating him back to fitness again.

CJ_covblaze

If he's injured going into the tournament they shouldn't select him. I know he's the captain and pretty much guaranteed starter when fit but we cant deal with accommodating him back to fitness again.

I'll defend his selection all the way but nobody should be included if they're struggling for fitness. I would only take Sturridge and Welbeck if they manage to get through the rest of the season without injury (unlikely) and score regularly. If they don't and Rooney doesn't go either who would be captain and who should we take up top? I'd say Hart or one of Carrick or Henderson (whoever out of the two plays) for skipper. Kane, Vardy, Defoe and probably Deeney as strikers. If not Deeney, Andre Gray maybe?

CJ_covblaze

Just managed to book a campsite just over the Belgium side of the border, not got tickets so will probably go to the fan park in Lille. Was quite reasonable priced, about £4/5 per head per night, similar price to the one I'm staying at in Marseille. Really looking forward to it now, nice week or so in France with a bit of football in the way.

Will look at that option myself. As it's an afternoon KO it makes it a bit easier.

Sick Boy

Just had the email from Uefa. Tickets for all 7 games (knock outs are conditional on England progressing). Bring on the summer!

Fair play to you, hope you enjoy! I follow the boys in green personally though....looking forward to it!!!

CJ_covblaze

Fair play to you, hope you enjoy! I follow the boys in green personally though....looking forward to it!!!

Atmosphere's always better when you're in town.

stupot07

Completely agree, we've made that same mistake so many times.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Very, very ambitious. But if anyone happens to have 4 England v Slovakia tickets they are looking to swap for four Ireland v Italy tickets point them in my direction :D

CJ_covblaze

Very, very ambitious. But if anyone happens to have 4 England v Slovakia tickets they are looking to swap for four Ireland v Italy tickets point them in my direction :D

Not the smallest stadium so they'll be some knocking about. All depends on how much you're willing to spend.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Not the smallest stadium so they'll be some knocking about. All depends on how much you're willing to spend.

Yeah, I was hoping that I can sell the Ireland tickets to fund the England ones to be honest. A straight swap would obviously be ideal but it's not looking as easy as I thought it might be :)

M&B Stand

On last nights performance, If Clyne and Henderson start for England we ain't going very far in France.

covmark

On last nights performance, If Clyne and Henderson start for England we ain't going very far in France.
Neither should be anywhere near the squad let alone the team, along with Milner. Everytime I see him in the squad I shudder. He's absolute shite, but Woy loves him.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

M&B Stand

Neither should be anywhere near the squad let alone the team, along with Milner. Everytime I see him in the squad I shudder. He's absolute shite, but Woy loves him.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Milner can litterally play anywhere and even
did a job at left back last night.
He's limited in ability but will get a tournament squad place due to that. All managers love a Milner. Fans don't tend to. Granted he's not gonna win you the Euro's, but he's more the water carrier.

If Dele Alli & Eric Dier get overlooked for Henderson and Carrick it'll hopefully be Roy's last tournament.

Johnnythespider

Hard to believe he was playing in the blue Square 4 years ago

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Otis

3-2 England after being 2 goals down. Great performance from us!!!

Cock a hoop!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread