The football league (1 Viewer)

Sbsam

With Appleton stating he wil be consulting the football league first when recommending his preferred bidder. Surely the football league will not be recommending sisu! Therefore Appleton will have no choice in looking at the other candidates! If the football league pass sisu as fit and proper then I'm losing faith in football all together!

Sky Blue Pete

With Appleton stating he wil be consulting the football league first when recommending his preferred bidder. Surely the football league will not be recommending sisu! Therefore Appleton will have no choice in looking at the other candidates! If the football league pass sisu as fit and proper then I'm losing faith in football all together!

Losing faith?? Most have completely lost faith by now

kg82

Why wouldn't they pass them as fit and proper - they do it all the time with owners/potential owners who have no money/are dead/give no name etc etc! In conclusion, the football are not very good... at all.

luwalla

Sisu already passed the fit an proper test according to Tim fisher, and sisu have been liasing with the football league since we wet into admin .. About the ground sharing, new ground, golden share etc. so I'd say that side of things is a done deal

spwaverley4916

when Mr Appleton does discuss with the Football League he will probably also give them the Timmie/Sisu plan for the future(?)of the club - groundshare, new stadium with all the revenue streams, 'fact' that holdings "own" the contracts/players. produce the 'cooked books' and of course explain if the league do not agree to issue the golden share back to LTD then there would be a long drawn out legal battle.
The League, who do not appear to care a flying f**k who runs what going on past reputation and do not have alternative argument, will agree with Appleton and therefore concede the point.
Game Over.

Otis

They are not fit and proper in the normal world. This is why the FL have passed them as fit and proper.

Bill Glazier

Th football league is bricking it I reckon. They've clearly allowed their own rules on registrations and the golden share to be grossly flouted for years. It looks incompetent to say the least.

Dhinsa's_Millions

I've said this before but I would be shocked and elated if the Football League did decide SISU weren't a preferred bidder due to being not fit and proper. The only thing we can hope for is that if SISU do get the club back (90% cert in my opinion) providing themselves with an opportunity to sell for more money and therefore a new owner ultimately.

If they do get the clubs back there will be a legal challenge by ACL playing out for months resulting in no new players and possible relegation - although we may see this at the Ricoh. This might play into SISU's hands to try and get more for the club as they will blame ACL for the clubs plight next season. This is all conjecture and IMO.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread