The Grand Tour (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Forgot this was being streamed so was expecting it to start tonight but it's out already, has anybody seen the first one yet?

Will probably watch over the weekend.

CJ_covblaze

Will be watching it later. There's an offer on AP until midnight tonight. 59 quid for the year. Good deal.

Rich

Amazon prime £60 for 12 months. Fire stick that you install kodi on £35 one off. I know which I've gone with.

wingy

Thing is by keeping TV extortionate and it is extortion, driving people to view online takes up valuable bandwidth that they strive to upgrade which costs money,which will lead to increased broadband fees.
People need to get smart and organise themselves and shift allegiances onmasse, which should be achievable through twitter, FB etc.
This should happen over many products and utilities.
Give them a smacked arse! :mad:

Nick

Administrator
Broadband isn't expensive nowadays for bandwidth etc. Much more handy when it's online too!

Rich

I'll watch the next one but I'm not really impressed. It was like top gear where they had to play innuendo because they couldn't reference top gear. I thought the track was shut too.

Pipehitterz

Just watching the second one right now

And it's fucking shit. like really fucking shit.
What is the point of this episode?

Nick

Administrator
Was going to post, yes this one was shit.

Liked the bit about the Aston Martin, the jokes about dead celeb was old after the first one and what was that army stuff all about?

Pipehitterz

Was going to post, yes this one was shit.

Liked the bit about the Aston Martin, the jokes about dead celeb was old after the first one and what was that army stuff all about?
So basically one car
And that army thing was dreadful for 45 minutes.
The celebrity thing went down like a lead balloon last week so why try again?

I won't watch a 3rd.
Old hat has been old geezers.
Time to put out to pasture
On this showing, Chris Evans was a genius on top gear.
Even the Daily mail can't spin this shit as a good show
Garbage

Nick

Administrator
I guess they have already all been filmed and recorded? So it's not as if they can change anything before next week.

dancers lance

Forgot this was being streamed so was expecting it to start tonight but it's out already, has anybody seen the first one yet?

Will probably watch over the weekend.
I enjoyed the first episode, which was more interesting to us as the other half works for Mclaren (mostly on the P1) not watched the 2nd episode yet.

olderskyblue

Liquid Gold

They've given up all pretence that its not fully scripted and for the budget they have they've not moved forward at all. Poor effort so far.

Nick

Administrator
I have seen people say it's the funniest thing they have seen, I can only assume they also laugh at Miranda Hart also.

Absolute shite, the American Driver isn't funny either.

olderskyblue

I have seen people say it's the funniest thing they have seen, I can only assume they also laugh at Miranda Hart also.

Absolute shite, the American Driver isn't funny either.

That and the oh so long drawn out "hilarious" rescuing the queen saga....

Rich

I'm with you guys, it's an absolutely shite programme. One car, one really terrible scene that they dragged out for 45minutes and I can't understand why they're touring if they are literally going to stay inside the tent the whole time.
The track is shite too.

Rich

They've given up all pretence that its not fully scripted and for the budget they have they've not moved forward at all. Poor effort so far.
Can't understand why they have the crap graphics too. Conversation Street for instance.

They'll be a few broadcasters watching and being thankful Amazon outbid them.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Those three twats have gotta be the most obnoxious things that pass for human beings, I have ever seen on TV. I watched one of their shows on telly a few years ago. Never watched one since. Jeez! Doesn't that twat Clarkson love himself? Smug bastard!

CJ_covblaze

Anybody watching the new series? Enjoying the 3 so far, decent cars!

Watched the first two and will have the third one on later. Liking it too. It’s better now they’ve got rid of the cringeworthy Braincrash segment.

EDIT: I’m agreeing with you :-o Must be Christmas.

xcraigx

It's a shame James May gets tarred with the twat brush because of the other two. I really like his stand alone programmes and he comes across as a likeable normal bloke. The other two on the other hand...

Grendel

Those three twats have gotta be the most obnoxious things that pass for human beings, I have ever seen on TV. I watched one of their shows on telly a few years ago. Never watched one since. Jeez! Doesn't that twat Clarkson love himself? Smug bastard!

Alarmingly it’s not an act either. If anything it’s toned down from reality.

NorthernWisdom

It's a shame James May gets tarred with the twat brush because of the other two. I really like his stand alone programmes and he comes across as a likeable normal bloke. The other two on the other hand...
Gets brownie points for coming up with one of the more inventive ways to get sacked, too.

JamesMayAutocar.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread