The Great Outdoors (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

That strikes me as rodent racism. You shouldn't judge someone by the colour of their skin or in this case, their fur.

I love being outdoors. Going to Kingsbury Water Park on Sunday and the Earlsdon Festival on Monday. Might visit the vegan festival at Fargo too if time permits.

You must have lots of spare time otis, as you are rarely on here these days.... ;)

bringbackrattles

That strikes me as rodent racism. You shouldn't judge someone by the colour of their skin or in this case, their fur.

I love being outdoors. Going to Kingsbury Water Park on Sunday and the Earlsdon Festival on Monday. Might visit the vegan festival at Fargo too if time permits.
Beware though Otis as the Henley Road sharpshooter takes pot shots at vegetarians !

hill83

The only outdoors I like is a pub garden in the summer.

And the wheatsheaf car park.

clint van damme

You should give the telegraph an article about the popular places in Coventry for double hard bastards. :emoji_fist::emoji_flushed:

he's just sent me the finished list to proof read:

Canley
Canley
Canley
Canley
Canley
Canley
Canley
Canley
Canley
Canley

Nick

Administrator
I went through Wyken yesterday but still can't see the place BBR mentioned where he walks :(

I'll street map it next time.

bringbackrattles

I went through Wyken yesterday but still can't see the place BBR mentioned where he walks :(

I'll street map it next time.
Think I told you once before where the Wyken Slough is Nick. It lies between Wood End and Aldermans Green. If you're in your motor just go past the Bird In Hand Pub and its located on the right,can't be missed.Its been done up a bit with a walking trail etc. Large lake which used to have boats on but no more but loads of wildlife.
Get down there with your daughter you'll enjoy it.

lifeskyblue

17d79a2a90c010944655d1c3430ecd0c.jpg

Male pheasant today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazolba

pretty sure climate change is to blame for the decline in some species. <snip>
More likely to be something like this:
The Massacre of Europe's Songbirds
Millions of birds are killed by hunting each year. Many species are under threat of extinction, including once common birds like the sparrow and thrush.

Users who are viewing this thread