The Greyhound - Sutton Stop, Cov (1 Viewer)

vow

The Greyhound Inn

Just been there for a meal, exceptional food, service, atmosphere, ales of course too!

It was busy when we got there at 6.45 in the bar and dining area, but we had booked about a month ago, I'd suggest you do the same too if ever you go!
Anyhow, don't do Facebook or Trip advisor reviews, so thought I'd post here. Highly recommended.

Anyone else been before?

olderskyblue

Went there Thursday in fact. The Beef Bourgenion (sp) pie with stilton is an old favourite.

(PS, here's a thread that may be of use to you for other recs ;)) Country Pubs

Went in the Greyhound about 10 days ago... just for a pint, so can't comment on the food.

RedSalmon

Been there quite a few times on a Saturday night for a meal and a few pints. Always found the food to be good and the staff friendly and helpful. Good selection of aleas as well.

vow

Went there Thursday in fact. The Beef Bourgenion (sp) pie with stilton is an old favourite.

(PS, here's a thread that may be of use to you for other recs ;)) Country Pubs
Thanks for the heads up on the old thread, NW.
I had the "Trio of Pies" all miniature size and it came with the beef bourg... pie, bloody lovely.
"who ate all the pies, who ate all ....."

Gazolba

If you live near the canal, it makes a nice walk along the canal path. Just don't have too many beers before the walk back.

Users who are viewing this thread