The Joshua Tree (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Day off today rained off so been playing some music to pass the time.
And listened to U2 and The Joshua Tree for the first time for ages and forgot just how good an album it is. What album do you think stands the test of time ?

bringbackrattles

Never really listened to Zeppelin but always liked what I have heard. Might have to give them a bit more of a go.
You won't be disappointed. I've just got back into listening to Jethro Tull. Always thought they were a bit of a Folk band, but how wrong was I as they have a rock edge to their music.

bringbackrattles

Metallica the black album. Never get tired of that.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Got a good jukebox in the Old Crown on Windmill Road and Atlas Rise by Metallica was on it so put it on. My son who's not a big fan loved it and so did the barmaid,so put it on half a dozen times ! What a track.

Gazolba

At first I thought this was a gardening topic. I have two Joshua trees growing in my garden.

bringbackrattles

As I'm a rock/metal fan my listening is usually geared to that music. But got caught recently playing Coldplays debut album Parachutes by my son. He thought it was hysterical as I said they were crap a few years ago. I pretended I'd put it on by accident but had to own up to liking it. Sign of mellowing ?

clint van damme

As I'm a rock/metal fan my listening is usually geared to that music. But got caught recently playing Coldplays debut album Parachutes by my son. He thought it was hysterical as I said they were crap a few years ago. I pretended I'd put it on by accident but had to own up to liking it. Sign of mellowing ?

caught them at Glastonbury some years ago, couldn't stand them and didn't intend watching them but found ourselves by the Pyramid stage after a long day and couldn't be bothered moving.
Got to admit, I really enjoyed it.

dancers lance

Just to change it up a little, what album from the last 10 years would you say will be seen as a classic 20-30 years from now?

Bumberclart

Classics
The Wonder Stuff - Hup!
The Cult - Electric

Future Classics
Has there been any music released in the last 10 years?

Users who are viewing this thread