the last film you watched? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just watched the Alan Partridge movie alpha papa
great cast very enjoyable 7/10

Last edited:

stupot07

Just working my way through the Star Wars movies. Never watched Episodes 1-3, really enjoyed them, halfway through episode 4 and it seems quite slow now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Just working my way through the Star Wars movies. Never watched Episodes 1-3, really I just them, halfway through episode 4 and it seems quite slow now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Same here never got round to seeing 1-3. Recorded all 6 to watch in order. Recorded on sky+ on May the Force day.

Just got through episode 3 today with my son who hasn't seen any.

stupot07

Same here never got round to seeing 1-3. Recorded all 6 to watch in order. Recorded on sky+ on May the Force day.

Just got through episode 3 today with my son who hasn't seen any.

Having just finished watching episode 4, It's been ages since I last watched it, the new ones are much darker. Gotta love Han Solo though, some comedy gold in there!

Sumo the Micky Quinn

Having just finished watching episode 4, It's been ages since I last watched it, the new ones are much darker. Gotta love Han Solo though, some comedy gold in there!

It dose seem strange watching them and just finding out about Darth Vader, Luke and Leia are all related, even knowing they got revealed in Return of the Jedi.

I think the last time I saw the original first episode was when Return of the Jedi first came out.

Originally I saw Star Wars around about the early 80's at a pirate video showing for a kids Saturday morning cinema type thing with pop and crisps our local club.
I also remember watching all the Supermans and E.T. at this club, at around the same time early to mid 80's.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I've never seen a single Star Wars film, Rocky film or Star Trek film. In fact I fookin' hate sci-fi and sports films! The last film I watched in the cinema was Monkeys in the Fog........... or was that Gorillas in the Mist?

Users who are viewing this thread