The moaning chair (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfc1987

My only gripe is the stewards on this forum wanting to throw me down the stand!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.......................you know who you are!! :D:D:D

yes i agree with them throwing you down the stairs:D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

Thanks ccfc1987..............just encourage the miserable gits why dont you!! :D:D

G

Gregsy!!

The only thing flying will be the two birds.....wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

They have to search me before they beat me!! :? My birthday present will be coming early!! :D...................:birthday:............................:D

G

Gregsy!!

37 NEXT MONTH YOU FAT GIT!! ;) LETS HOPE THEY DONT READ THIS THREAD OR IM DOOMED......AND DONT TELL THEM EITHER!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::cry::cry::D

G

Gregsy!!

Its not my fault i have a head like a pickled onion!! :cry::cry:
...........thats dicrimination!!! :eek:..........NICK.....NICK...CAN YOU BAN HIM? :D............PLEASE!!!!! :D

ccfc1987

Its not my fault i have a head like a pickled onion!! :cry::cry:
...........thats dicrimination!!! :eek:..........NICK.....NICK...CAN YOU BAN HIM? :D............PLEASE!!!!! :D

you only want me banned so you can have my membership your the one who says kidnap nick to get a free membership :D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

I did kidnap him but it was a waste of time.....his family told me to keep him!! :cry::cry::cry::D

G

Gregsy!!

Dont know who is more useless nick or them two.......:?....er..forget it!!!! :D:D

Nick

Administrator
Dont know who is more useless nick or them two.......:?....er..forget it!!!! :D:D

ban-hamster.jpg

G

Gregsy!!

I love hamsters..........especially ones wearing hi viz jackets!! :D:D:D:D:D
..............see you guys later need to go now!!! (before i get bitten!) :D

G

Gregsy!!

Dont say sorry!!.........throw the hamster to the cat!! :evil::evil::evil: :D:D:D:D
bye...................!!!! :D:D

G

Gregsy!!

NO CHURCH WOULD BLESS THAT DEMON!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: :D

suzoooooo

dont listen to them jodie they are creeping now cause they are scared of you and me and all the female stewerds ... ive seen wat they write on msn very very bad mate lol

Jodiebuck37

dont listen to them jodie they are creeping now cause they are scared of you and me and all the female stewerds ... ive seen wat they write on msn very very bad mate lol

lol...

i no theyre scared, and so they should be!!! id be scared of us! :)

G

Gregsy!!

Suzoooooooooo....when we get tickets today your going in the newcastle end!! :evil::evil:......we are only scared of being surrounded by you ugly birds what will people think? :D.WHOOPS!!!.....I mean hi jodie my little hamster your looking very beautiful again today!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread