The most embarrasing thing you've Ever Said.. (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

Right, Years ago I was Working in a pub in Crewe, And the Stella Lager was on one a pump with The Big Porcelain Handles.

A Guy Came in and asked for a pint of Stella and I Could'nt pull The Handle Down on The pump I tried and tried and it would'nt move, So I Called The Landlord over in a loudish Voice as it was quite noisy I Shouted........

''Ian Come and Do this for me, The longer I pull it the harder it gets''

The Guy Looked at me and Cooly Answered ......

'If you pulled mine that long Love it'd get hard :oops:

Ever Wished The Ground would Swallow you up? :rolleyes:

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I've said millions of stupid things, hard to think of the single most embarrassing one.

There was one time(playing football), when I was trying to argue, that a shot, which went wide, and then over the goalpost (we were using jumpers), went in. That ended up being quite embarrassing when everyone figured out that I was wrong...

And then there was an occasion in which I accidentally slipped out a lol in a conversaton. :(

Bunnykins

:D:D:D
Oh Gosh, I've just thought of another, We were playing pool one night it was getting Quite late and there was a few people waiting for a game. A Guy put his money in the Table and just stood talking to his mate for ages, I got fed up and Shouted ............

'' Could you hurry up and get your Balls out We are waiting to play''........

The Room went Silent THEN I Realised what I'd said :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bunnykins

When I was Working in a Shop There was an Announcent Over The Intercom From my manager ''Julie Can I have you on the Shop floor please'' :eek::eek:

Why is it ALWAYS ME :rolleyes::rolleyes:

im-confused

I once took a bottle of alcohol to my friend's house, and I had to sneak it past her parents, so I put it in my pocket and put my hand over it.

When I got into my friend's room, I pulled it out, and she said "wow, that's huge! how did you manage to fit it in your trousers?!"

All I could say was "Thank you =]"

XD

tehspecialone

Facebook User
Now that i've thought about it, I remember calling one of my old teachers mum accidentally in front of the whole class.... took people a while to get forget that :(

skyblueosiris

must have been bad vibes after u said that

I think they were more embarrassed than anything, and so was I the next day!:oops:

To be fair they've been good about it since, they saw the funny side of it. Think they knew I meant my dad didn't like the man who sacked him rather than the French overall!

but whoops nonetheless!!!

skyblueprincess

I was working in telesales and was just about to close a sale ...... My pager went off.....(message from the boyfriend) i reached down for it and started to read...... not realising i was still on the phone ...... i made a comment to the message out loud that went a little something like this ........." the bastards gone n given me thrush" .............. i could have died there n then .... and i never closed the sale ... and the boyfriend....... well last i heard he was working a door in town ... never saw him again .

simmouk

Administrator
At school I put my hand up in the middle of assembley when the head asked "Does anyone know who's celebrating their 100th birthday today..?" - after a few jeers and shouts of "the queen" and "your mum", I calmly answered..."Barbie". And I was right, because I'd seen it on Newsround the night before.

But what the flock was I thinking?! If only I knew then what I know now etc etc!

Users who are viewing this thread