The New Xbox (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

If that keeps costs down it suits me just fine, I'd have just had the camera sit there unused anyway.

The Penguin

I think it's fair to say that Sony have won.

Online play doesn't bother me much, though if they are going to make it a requisite I think it should cost less.

ajsccfc

I can't remember the last time I played online as I tend to find it either a horrendous or humiliating experience, depending on idiots/quality of other players. I have been tempted by PS+ for the download game selection though, so it might still pull me in.

Darth Robins

The Division looks absolutely INCREDIBLE. My PC is already pretty damn beefy for games but I think I'll definitely be grabbing a PS4, Sony really seem to be knocking it out of the park. This game is multi platform but this is the PS4 version being played here

[video=youtube;X1XaT0b8IiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1XaT0b8IiE[/video]

ajsccfc

Yeah, that was a real standout from the games I've looked at. The only thing that puts me off is the online RPG element - online shooters tend to mean that I die a lot, get annoyed and never play again, so I'll keep an eye on exactly how the game comes about.

Tad

Can't believe how badly MS screwed it up. The games they have look good, it's just the stupid rules that come with it and the price tag. Sony got it right.

ajsccfc

wpAQL5u.jpg

Oh mama.

dutchman

FIFA 14 free with Xbox One pre-orders, Microsoft confirms at gamescom

FIFA 14 will be available as a free download to Xbox One pre-order customers, Microsoft has revealed.

Confirming earlier reports, European pre-order customers will receive FIFA 14 at no extra cost, while stocks last.

The announcement was made alongside plans to introduce legendary players to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team on Xbox One.

Legends such as Dennis Bergkamp, Freddie Ljungberg, Ruud Gullit, Pele, Patrick Vieira and Gary Lineker will be available in Gold packs.

Each randomly-inserted legend will have "unique attributes based on their skills and flair during the peak of their careers".

A number of legends will be available at launch, with more to come throughout the course of the year.

Elsewhere, Microsoft announced Fable Legends as an Xbox One exclusive, alongside exclusive Call of Duty: Ghosts bundles.

[video=youtube;VcjCXteilKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjCXteilKY[/video]

Last edited:

Covstu

FIFA 14 free with Xbox One pre-orders, Microsoft confirms at gamescom

FIFA 14 will be available as a free download to Xbox One pre-order customers, Microsoft has revealed.

Confirming earlier reports, European pre-order customers will receive FIFA 14 at no extra cost, while stocks last.

The announcement was made alongside plans to introduce legendary players to FIFA 14 Ultimate Team on Xbox One.

Legends such as Dennis Bergkamp, Freddie Ljungberg, Ruud Gullit, Pele, Patrick Vieira and Gary Lineker will be available in Gold packs.

Each randomly-inserted legend will have "unique attributes based on their skills and flair during the peak of their careers".

A number of legends will be available at launch, with more to come throughout the course of the year.

Elsewhere, Microsoft announced Fable Legends as an Xbox One exclusive, alongside exclusive Call of Duty: Ghosts bundles.

[video=youtube;VcjCXteilKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcjCXteilKY[/video]

Happy days! mine is on order with Microsoft!

Tad

Not getting it straight away (very few games when any console comes out), but I think i'm just going to get a PS4. Cheaper, more power and about 99% of the 3rd party games will be on both anyway. Also, Sony crack out some really amazing exclusives compared to MS. Whenever MS get their hands on something they seem to destroy it.

Users who are viewing this thread