The Next Four Years (1 Viewer)

samccov1987

Now we're back home where do we think we'll be in four years time? League 1, Championship or the promised land?

For me I think a mid table championship club.

We should now have the finances to escape League 1 although I think this season may be too much of an ask with so many new players and youngsters to blood. I'd expect Elvis to get us up next season though.

The premiership will prove a step to far under our current owners and given the last few years the championship doesn't seem such a bad place to be.

PUSB

Otis

Now we're back home where do we think we'll be in four years time?

I'm just hoping still in Coventry.

Rob S

I spent a long time talking with Waggy last autumn and he was of the opinion that the current set-up was capable of delivering a mid-table Championship team.

stupot07

We will not be back in the PL, we will be a lower mid table in the championship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Ian1779

Momentum is a powerful thing, and your best chance for promotion may follow straight after one.

Also we seem like we may now end up on a good financial footing going forward, so that may be a good platform to build on when in the Championship.

Como

I for one am gob smacked, did not see it happening.

So what happened to the appeal, and is 2 plus 2 the time for a new ground? Or why is it for such a short term.

And what happened to the appeal.

bigfatronssba

All I want is to still be at the Ricoh, and a nice steady rebuild on and off the pitch.

jabharty

I'd love us to be a stable championship club. We have the foundations of a side which could challenge in the championship, given the right funds. Youth set-up is brilliant, training facility and stadium are premier league quality. Can only get better from here!

mark82

Got to be back in the Championship on par with what Sheffield Wednesday have been the last couple of years.

skybluepm2

I don't want to get ahead of myself by any means but this could by the point that things start to turn round for us. Squad is looking half decent with some big names at the level. Momentum from staff players and fans should give us a damn good shot at promotion this term...not to mention starting on zero.

I also think big Waggott needs an enormous pat on the back. Me seems key to all of this. Hopefully she will replace old Fishcake and make him hit the road. It's amazing to see this forum have such a collaborative vibe! Long may it continue with football related posts only!!!

Users who are viewing this thread