The next move in this chess match (1 Viewer)

Grendel

At a guess I would say that there will be a court case actively persued by sisu that claims the loan given to ACL was illegal and anti competitive.

Legal action also by compass against ACL over loss of earnings.

Sisu are rubbish at running football clubs but pretty skilled in a court room.

I said the dummies threatening them with administration would open Pandora's box...this is only the beginning.

Chinny_Hill

At a guess I would say that there will be a court case actively persued by sisu that claims the loan given to ACL was illegal and anti competitive.

I said the dummies threatening them with administration would open Pandora's box...this is only the beginning.

What's the average gate for a chess match?

I think your predictions are spot on. I'll go one step further also, and say I suspect the council will be the loser in that fight.

Fuxk the losers of the fight, any chance ccfc cab come out as winners?

Absolutely yes. I keep saying; this is a POSITIVE step for CCFC

This is the eve of stadium and club finally being united. And, if SISU then run the business the wrong way and end up in this situation again, it's a much more attractive prospect for an investor because we have the complete package!

Otis

People keep saying Sisu are clever and know what they're doing and have the upper hand etc. But don't think for a minute that the council and ACL are stupid. They must have their own cards up their sleeves.

I don't think this is over by a long chalk.

People keep saying Sisu are clever and know what they're doing and have the upper hand etc. But don't think for a minute that the council and ACL are stupid. They must have their own cards up their sleeves.

I don't think this is over by a long chalk.

I wouldn't necessarily choose the word clever, over experienced. The nature of SISU's business, and wealth of experience of board members and associates means that they will more than likely always be a step or five ahead of ACL/CCC

Brighton Sky Blue

I thought we were playing chess not cards in this thread:facepalm:

Unfortunately Bobby Fischer's surname wasn't quite spelt the same as our Timmeh's but the way he constantly avoided having to play his big rival Spassky could well have served as an inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread