The 'not so obvious' hot babes thread! (3 Viewers)

Covstu

Fucking hell this thread has turned into readers wife's!

Grendel

That picture is no different to seeing anybodys wife in a bikini at the local baths or on the beach , Im proud to have a decent bird on my arm ! I bet nobody else dare put a picture of their Mrs up ??

Ok Mr Snider.

jimmyhillsfanclub

That picture is no different to seeing anybodys wife in a bikini at the local baths or on the beach , Im proud to have a decent bird on my arm ! I bet nobody else dare put a picture of their Mrs up ??

Errr.....its completely different......your 'decent bird' is attempting, I presume, to strike an alluring pose, selfie style, in lingerie.. .....

Personally I wouldnt post a picture of any of my nearest and dearest on the internet.....let alone an open footy forum frequented by lunatics, retards and nutjobs......and thats just the regular posters!

Monners

Errr.....its completely different......your 'decent bird' is attempting, I presume, to strike an alluring pose, selfie style, in lingerie.. .....

Personally I wouldnt post a picture of any of my nearest and dearest on the internet.....let alone an open footy forum frequented by lunatics, retards and nutjobs......and thats just the regular posters!
I thought I did post regularly - must try harder.

Bruce the Boot

Listen i dont see you as a retard ............................................................ Much worse :)

Grendel

CCFC Germany

That's not the point. I just did not expect somebody to post a picture of his wife on a footy board. I just thought it was a random picture, nothing else.

dutchman

rK0GqI2.png

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just watched an episode of damned on channel 4
Isy suttie has great Norks

no_loyalty

Looking for some hot babes on the new series of the apprentice this evening

Users who are viewing this thread