The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hopefully not

Bit selfish? What about all the hundreds of fans - like myself - that have no way of making the matches? We have many, many fans who live further away than me, who would love to see the game. I don't think attendances will be affected by much, given the cheap entrance fee. I would rather be at the game any day but there's no way I can manage it.

covcity4life

I'm kicking myself, off work today but fudnt be bothered to go club shop and get tix(don't like doing online)

Can't go till Friday now, will there be any left!

Bigelvesy

I really hope the 2nd leg is on sky. Im in scotland visiting my grandparents and my grandad is the reason i support the city! It would be amazing to go to the first leg with my dad and uncle see us win, then watch with my grandad as we finish the job!!

BurbageSkyBlues

Bit selfish? What about all the hundreds of fans - like myself - that have no way of making the matches? We have many, many fans who live further away than me, who would love to see the game. I don't think attendances will be affected by much, given the cheap entrance fee. I would rather be at the game any day but there's no way I can manage it.

Sorry Rev, didn't mean it like that.

We always seem to underperform on Sky, plus I'd love to see the Ricoh full to witness (and be part of) something special. It will be an opportunity to spawn the next generation of fans, something that we have long missed out on with decades of mediocrity and failure. We often hear of people comparing the soulless Ricoh to the memories of special nights at Highfield road, and this is a chance to start to establish the Ricoh's own place in folklore.

How's things in 'naaarfaark' , anyway?

I have family in naaaaaaaarch (exiles, I hasten to add)

kepit 2 yusen

Completely off subject but looking for the thread that was started earlier today by some jock strap trying to get his mate Raff a ticket for Crewe away. It was hilarious but can't find it now. About 60 replies at the time, each one pissed off with him as he was "offering" people out :)
Wish I could find it.

kirby485

I read somewhere that the second leg is on Sky, along with the champ league games. I hope so anyway, it's clearly a bigger game than Milan vs Barcelona

urbanbushmonkey

After days of wearing him down my 8 year oldnephew has finally convinced his dad to let him come with me.

My brothers problem was that he has school the next day and it'll take an hour to get him back after the match (he lives the other side of tamworth). But, I've assured him he'll be back by 11.

My nephew is massively excited, he's been to 7 games so far this season and has really caught the sky blues bug. :).

covkid

After days of wearing him down my 8 year oldnephew has finally convinced his dad to let him come with me.

My brothers problem was that he has school the next day and it'll take an hour to get him back after the match (he lives the other side of tamworth). But, I've assured him he'll be back by 11.

My nephew is massively excited, he's been to 7 games so far this season and has really caught the sky blues bug. :).
Well done you ... catch em young and they will ignore the boring plastic teams that are out there.

torchomatic

My six year old isntgoing, though he wants to, not on a school night. I said he would go to the final if we got there. Amazing really, i was 21 when I went to Wembley to see City and he might achieve that at six!

pusbccfc

My six year old isntgoing, though he wants to, not on a school night. I said he would go to the final if we got there. Amazing really, i was 21 when I went to Wembley to see City and he might achieve that at six!

Come on Torchy, let him go! One night!

Donnie Brasco

I got my ticket, unfortunately I won't be using it though. Ahh well it's only a fiver and its good for the club. Every little helps and all that.

Mr T - Sukka!

We could push for around the 16k mark today. Thats good going. Biggest home attendnce already this season.

Well done all you old and new cov fans. Everyone is welcome. :claping hands:

skybluesam66

3976 available to buy

at a guess

capacity 32000
not allocated to ccfc 6000
season ticket holders in other seats 3000

so we must be pushing close to 20000 by now

I really think we will hit 27000 for the game

spwaverley4916

i still think a lot of people will be spending the fiver with no intention of going - but hoping for the right result and a good chance of using the 'stub' for wembley ticket ( fingers crossed). I know of atleast 15 people at work, dont support city as such but would like to go to wembley to watch a game (supporting City on the day).
financially good for the club but visually bad on the night.

skybluesam66

spwaverley - not so sure there will be too many . dont think the jpt final has ever sold out wembley, and wouldnt expect cov v orient or southend to sell it out either

I dont think it will be a sell-out as the Crewe fans arent interested and i dont think we will get enough Cov fans to come out in the cold. I hope they do cus we really need the backing of the fans but something tells me we will get 25k at the most

Users who are viewing this thread