The official NFL Thread (2 Viewers)

CCFC88

I watched that a few months back, very good, My missus/husband started following that Britney on social media, she mentioned that they were filming a second series during the season just finished and that she has now left the school.

Really interesting to see the mindset of some of the kids, unlike football it is very much an all or nothing sport at professional level and out of that whole class, maybe 1 would have a 50/50 shot at making the NFL, theres no Championship, L1, L2 etc that you can make a living out of if youre not in the elite.

Last Chance U: Where are they now

covcity4life

yeah i found out last night shes left school. she was great. a hot teacher!

but glad there is a season 2 this summer

CCFC88

More and more reports coming out that the Redskins will trade Kirk Cousins to SF this offseason, Cousins is a QB who is certainly moved in the right direction over the past couple of years, I think his numbers have been padded a bit but if we do the right trade at the right time I think I could stomach it. let the QB carousel commence.

Where will Romo end up (surely not WSH, but its a possibility)? jay Cutler on his way out of Chicago. Kaerprenick appears to be surplus to requirements at SF will anyone give him a shot?

covcity4life

lmao sportsmen and celebs always pay lip service to each other

regardless GOAT meants nothing to what i actually said which is AR is the best in the world for me.

so keep that egg firmly on your face

CCFC88

lmao sportsmen and celebs always pay lip service to each other

regardless GOAT meants nothing to what i actually said which is AR is the best in the world for me.

so keep that egg firmly on your face

Even AR doesn't think he is the best, tells me all I need to know about you

covcity4life

no sportsmen would say i am the best unless they knobends like floyd mayweather

and AR aint no knobend. hes the best in the world.

accept it ladybird

CCFC88

It will be fine next year, AR has just cleared up any doubt over the best QB in the world is. From here on in it is a non-discussion.

CCFC88

I don't see anywhere that Brady says AR is the GOAT though, or that he is the best in the world right now? (Which weren't your words in your initial argument, but Ill let that go).

All that Brady has said is that AR does things he cant. Colin Kaeprenick can do things that TB cant do, does that make him a better QB.

The fact that you think you even have a leg to stand on in this is laughable, I thought you were being serious at first but you must be on the wind up now.

From your link

When it's all said and done, there is a very good chance Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers go down as top-five all-time quarterbacks. Brady is already there, easily, and if Rodgers can close out his career with another Super Bowl win (or two) he'll be in the discussion.

"Tom Brady is there easily", "if Rodgers can close out with another SB or 2 he'll be in the discussion" That's asking an awful lot of a bloke just to get in the discussion with TB. Levels.

Otis

no sportsmen would say i am the best unless they knobends like floyd mayweather

and AR aint no knobend. hes the best in the world.

accept it ladybird
No sportsman would say they are the best?

Errmm... Didn't someone who is just a tiny little bit well known say 'I am the greatest?' ;)

Are you calling Mohammed Ali a knobend? ;)

Otis

Errm, you said 'no sportsmen would say they are the best.'

You did say that. It's there in type on the previous page.

'No sportsmen would say they are the best.'

Now who's the idiot? ;)

Otis

Is Floyd Merryweather a team? ;)

Bit tetchy aren't you today. :) I wasn't having a dig, I just thought how could anyone miss Muhammad Ali. :)

ajsccfc

Stupid forum software broke the link by counting the full stop as the end of a sentence. I'VE FAILED YOU LL

Also for what it's worth, that album's rubbish.

HOWEVER:

I've lost track of the point I think.

CCFC88

Redskins seemingly having a clearout, Garcon to SF, Jackson to TB, Kirk off to SF either this offseason or next. Have an awful lot of salary cap space and need to start using it in Free Agency!

Both Garcon and Jackson to get big money, bigger than WSH were planning on spending anyway so fair play to them.

Lot of pressure on the shoulders of Doctson now, last years first round WR needs to be fit and productive.

Resigned Vernon Davis so still strong in the TE area but who will be throwing to them?!?!

Otis

Redskins seemingly having a clearout, Garcon to SF, Jackson to TB, Kirk off to SF either this offseason or next. Have an awful lot of salary cap space and need to start using it in Free Agency!

Both Garcon and Jackson to get big money, bigger than WSH were planning on spending anyway so fair play to them.

Lot of pressure on the shoulders of Doctson now, last years first round WR needs to be fit and productive.

Resigned Vernon Davis so still strong in the TE area but who will be throwing to them?!?!
Nooo!!!!!!! Garcon AND Jackson AND Cousins?

What??!!!!

Sounds like a big rebuild.

Liquid Gold

just finished Last Chance U on netflix. brilliant documentry about a Mississippi highschool football team.
Yeah loved that. I liked to compare the quarterbacks to our goalkeepers. John Franklin III is RCC area tic but exciting, can make mistakes but clearly the better player. Roberts is Burge, morning steady, still makes mistakes but manages to get games still.

CCFC88

Nooo!!!!!!! Garcon AND Jackson AND Cousins?

What??!!!!

Sounds like a big rebuild.
Cousins not gone yet but sounds like the number he wants (and will probably get at SF) and the number we want to pay is some way off at the moment. He can go for nothing next offseason whereas if we traded him not we would get draft picks.

Interestingly SF have signed Brian Hoyer, so he will probably do a year for them and they will take Cousins from us next year for nothing. Not giving him the long term deal last year has put WSH in a really bad position, although I don't think anybody rated him as highly 12 months ago as they do now.

A couple of nice moves by TB and NYG who now both have big dual wide receiver weapons in Evans and Jackson, OBJ and Marshall! Two teams to watch next year!

covcity4life

Yeah loved that. I liked to compare the quarterbacks to our goalkeepers. John Franklin III is RCC area tic but exciting, can make mistakes but clearly the better player. Roberts is Burge, morning steady, still makes mistakes but manages to get games still.

yeah lol. although roberts was good tbh.

i have a crush on the teacher. shes left now but will be in half of season 2

Liquid Gold

Talking about last chance U anybody seen all or nothing on amazon? Similar stuff but it's at the Arizona Cardinals.

CCFC88

Not seen it but heard its good, assume its a bit more like the Hard Knocks program sky air, think they were at the Rams last year

CCFC88

Packers pick up Martellus Bennett from the Patriots. Superbowl winning tight end and the best QB in football, anything less than a division title appearance will surely be a failure?

The reigning champs are usually seen as the bookies favourites every year before week 1 and usually fail however with the Patriots signing Brandin Cooks and a possible healthy Gronk, their offence looks real nice next year!

On the other side of the ball they have spent big on Gilmore from BUF (on the day he signed with the Pats he named his baby daughter Gisele, that's some way to get on the right side as no12) and Kony Ealy has joined from Carolina!

covcity4life

packers also lost a few in cook and lang. rest of pre season is huge to see if they can build a team to challenge again

Users who are viewing this thread