The protesters nearly (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob9872

Bore off. Just an empty threat.

D

Deleted member 4439

Tbh,, I can't recall all the scores, but I'm sure we used to lose games by less of a goal difference when we had pitch, pig, whistle and balloon protests. I'm not sure that the latest alternative of laughing at the team and jeering when we get a shot on goal is quite working?

Terry Gibson's perm

They were never going to stop entry as it would have been hard work policing thousands outside the ground who had not been allowed in.

dongonzalos

Sorry just saw the closed thread way down the list with this story as it's title. Then I realised this has already been brought up but it is buried in another thread with a different title. I saw that particular thread but knew it wasn't about this topic so hence started a new thread.
Feel free to close if you don't think this is worth its own thread.

letsallsingtogether

So by changing the security they hoped to stop the fans running on the pitch.
They have no chance of stopping everyone if that is what they want to do.

They search you on the way in check your ticket at least twice.
From next week you will have to leave your laces at the turnstiles, and collect them on the way out.
Joking apart I remember going to the Goldstone Ground on a weekday in the FA Cup in the early eighties and the police made everyone wearing Doc Martins remove their laces. It took our mate most of the match to relace his 32 hole boots:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread