the random mickytake thread (1 Viewer)

G

Gregsy!!

City nut thats why we set this thread up and nick approved it if you dont want to read it dont read..no-one forces you to do they!! :D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

City nut i see your point of view on that one but the problem is everyone tends to work at different times so sometimes its not easy to get together on msn...who is it putting off mate? there doesnt seem to be that many people commenting on other threads and none of what we write is offensive to each other. :p

Bunnykins

does the badge at the top say "forum to piss about on and waste space"?

sure it has a ccfc badge

cant you not have a group convo on msn to mess about in? rest of us dont want to see this crap

(( There is a Football Section For Football Chat, This is The Sky Blue Tavern for General Chat.

And This is our Micky Taking thread. :D:D)) Like Gregsy pointed out You Don't HAVE to come in here if you don't want to.

Gregsy Woman NEVER Forget ANYTHING, You should know that by know ;)

Bunnykins

City nut i see your point of view on that one but the problem is everyone tends to work at different times so sometimes its not easy to get together on msn...who is it putting off mate? there doesnt seem to be that many people commenting on other threads and none of what we write is offensive to each other. :p

mmmmmmmmm Offensive 'Out of Date Fruitcake, Weirdo, :D :D :D

Your Forgiven Cocky Socks :cool::cool::cool:

G

Gregsy!!

But bunny that was me saying nice things to you! ;):D:D:D:D

your right bunny a woman never forgets..im doomed!! :cry::cry::cry:

Bunnykins

I'll be Thinking about you Gregsy :cool: just do lots of Creeping and loads of Compliments get on you Knees and Beg I'm sure you'll Survive.

Oh lots of pressie's can also do the Trick.

G

Gregsy!!

Bunny! :eek: lots of presents costs too much money....:eek: i would rather be hit with the frying pan!! :D:D;)

suzoooooo

does the badge at the top say "forum to piss about on and waste space"?

sure it has a ccfc badge

cant you not have a group convo on msn to mess about in? rest of us dont want to see this crap

The badge at the top is ccfc but right beside it there is sky blue talk then you see the sections which are sky blue chat and the sky blue tavern sky blue chat is everything city and sky blue tavern is for talking about anything . we were doing this mucking about on other threads on sky blue tavern and was stopped which is fair enough . We asked nick if we could start a thread for mickey taking and he said yes. There is a few of us who go on this thread and enjoy it as its just a laugh. There is other forums which i have been on with the same kind of thing or a lot worse where every thread has stupid chat. I mean i was on one where everything they said was to do with pies and that was a cov forum but i thought it was funny.I know you have your own opinion and i respect that but at the end of the day we have done nothing wrong and you dont have to read this thread as you now know what its about.

Nick

Administrator
No need to have a go at the fella!

The last thing I would want is users to think this place is "clicky"

ccfc1987

no one was having ago there just saying if you dont like dont replay or read,no one on here is trying to cause a problem on this forum we all post on other threads,the point of this mickey take thread is to have alaugh and not get other threads closed by highjacking them,this thread is not clicky if any wants to ad a post on here go for it,at first when i seen citynutz post and pagey i thought thay was taking the mickey:Dwhich is the p[oint of this thread:D

Bunnykins

The badge at the top is ccfc but right beside it there is sky blue talk then you see the sections which are sky blue chat and the sky blue tavern sky blue chat is everything city and sky blue tavern is for talking about anything . we were doing this mucking about on other threads on sky blue tavern and was stopped which is fair enough . We asked nick if we could start a thread for mickey taking and he said yes. There is a few of us who go on this thread and enjoy it as its just a laugh. There is other forums which i have been on with the same kind of thing or a lot worse where every thread has stupid chat. I mean i was on one where everything they said was to do with pies and that was a cov forum but i thought it was funny.I know you have your own opinion and i respect that but at the end of the day we have done nothing wrong and you dont have to read this thread as you now know what its about.

Thats What I said Earlier Suzoooooo I honestly can't see what The problem is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick

Erm Nick it was him that was having ago at The post.

And 'Clicky' How is it Clicky?????

There's something For EVERYONE on This Site Football, Games, Chat, Sport, Joke, Ghost, Techno Advice, Funny Video's etc, There's a real good Variety of Threads and subjects Everyone can go onto any thread.

I Still can't see The problem of all The Complaining. If There was a Subject That I did'nt like or was'nt Interested in I would'nt Go onto That thread and I Certainly would'nt go in there and tell The people Chatting in there that it was pointless and a waste of Time if others were Enjoying it.

I Think Some should chill out and Accept That Different people like different things and live and let live.:D

Bunnykins

I'm sure they are pagey, :D But this is'nt so why worry about it on here? :confused::rolleyes:

suzoooooo

gregsys a bit clicky but thats when he moves ;) its his bones you see:D the poor old sod:D ccfc1987 creaks and clicks thats even worse:D:D

suzoooooo

BITCH:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::D which night was that ccfc1987 oh yeah that must have been that night when i had to help you move from the sofa to the pc:D well i wouldnt say that then would i i wouldnt wanna make you feel old;);):D:D

ccfc1987

BITCH:eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::D which night was that ccfc1987 oh yeah that must have been that night when i had to help you move from the sofa to the pc:D well i wouldnt say that then would i i wouldnt wanna make you feel old;);):D:D

im not the one who needs a zimmer frame:eek:

Bunnykins

lol.. another thread now getting personal

It's a 'micky Take Thread' They are taking the mick :D

hi im confused how are you:D i never get personal :rolleyes::rolleyes: not deliberatly anyway:D :Ddo you live in cov cause i couldve sworn i saw you the other day:D:D

It say's under his name that he live's in Northamptonshire:D

He may have been in Coventry Though to See Bex and luke in The Market though :D:D

ccfc1987

hijack.gif
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

G

Gregsy!!

Pagey.......There is no may about it.....the woman is a nutter!!! :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread