The real retained list.... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
When they say Beavon and Turnbull have the option to leave, does that mean for a certain price or for free?

Would think it would be for a fee, depends on the contract I guess.

Especially Beavon as when he signed we were pretty much looking to be relegated, it could have been a "come and give it a go, if not then you can go if it doesn't work". Why wouldn't they have just signed him until the end of the season if it was just for that?

Can understand Turnbull, although that could work out better for us.

skybluegod

Reice Charles-Cook - Sell him if we can.
Corey Addai - Still thrid choice keeper.
Cian Harries - Keep
Jordan Willis - Sell him and bring in a strong CB
Jordan Turnbull - Sell him and bring in a strong CB
Darragh Leahy - Not ready to step up. Shouldn't be included in our main squad.
Bilal Sayoud - Not ready to step up. Shouldn't be included in our main squad.
Jordan Shipley - Not ready to step up. Shouldn't be included in our main squad.
Callum Maycock - Not ready to step up. Shouldn't be included in our main squad.
Ben Stevenson - Keep
Kyel Reid - Fuck him off
Kwame Thomas - let him go if anyone is keen. Should be fourth choice striker at best.
Jodi Jones - Loan him out. No where near good enough.
Stuart Beavon - Keep.

I want 10 new players! Realistically we will probably sign four or five.

I would expect at least 7/8 new permanent signings, as well as the full compliment of loans.

Reid, Willis, Stevenson will all be almost certainly off. Expect a lot of new faces, whether they will be any good is another thing entirely.

shmmeee

Turnbull is only young, so I'm not as keen to write him off just yet. I'd like to keep Beavon but I'd expect someone in L1 to take a punt as he's a good player.

Just hope we aren't waiting all summer to see if players go before getting people in.

steve82

Turnbull is the best centre half at the club

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

And I think that sums up one of many reasons why we find ourselves looking at league two. Yes he was excellent at Wembley but how many times has he been so lightweight and pushed off the ball.
Remember he was hauled off at half time v Southend at the Ricoh by Mark Robins.

Personally I believe Willis, Stevenson, Harries will be sold and surely Reid we need of the books.
From that I'm expecting 10 new contracted players and some loans too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

I would also assume Kelly Evans and Haynes will have been offered minimal carry over deals and will leave. Bigiaramana will be offered reduced terms and probably will just sign anyway. Burge the same.

I hope they are sensible and try and recruit Thomas by offering competitive terms. Same with Stokes.

Turnbull and Beavon will have relegation clauses which allow them freedom of movement of they can attract a new club.

I hope we can ship out Stevenson and Willis for reasonable fees but I'm not hopeful - especially Willis who looks very average.

Why did we turn a cash offer down for Lameries? A real mystery

We have to get rid of Reid

Gaz71

I am sure I read somewhere Sayoud was being released?

I read somewhere he was being released, also remember when we signed him what a great prospect he was? Didn't he come from the Nike academy or something similar?

SlowerThanPlatt

I read somewhere he was being released, also remember when we signed him what a great prospect he was? Didn't he come from the Nike academy or something similar?

Yes that was on here a few days ago. The poster said Spence (correct), Whitmore (correct) and Sayoud were being released. Perhaps Sayoud hasn't been released because he has a year remaining on his contract and the club want some sort of fee no matter how small?

shelby76

Yes that was on here a few days ago. The poster said Spence (correct), Whitmore (correct) and Sayoud were being released. Perhaps Sayoud hasn't been released because he has a year remaining on his contract and the club want some sort of fee no matter how small?
Hmmm.. if that was the case why did we not offer Lameiras a contract he would reject as a club made a bid for him in january? And we would have been entitled to compensation considering how well he done in the cup?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Hmmm.. if that was the case why did we not offer Lameiras a contract he would reject as a club made a bid for him in january? And we would have been entitled to compensation considering how well he done in the cup?

Think as Lameires didn't come through our academy we wouldn't be entitled to any compo

Users who are viewing this thread