the ricoh sells out for a game of rugby well i never (1 Viewer)

saracenfan

the rugby tickets for the heineken cup sold out in 2 hours this morning why dont you all pop along and have a look next sunday, how many times have you guys packed the ricoh out, nil times me thinks,dont worry we will look after it for you,coventry will be buzzing,maybe we can convert some of you into egg catchers :lol: :D

covlad

well mate, if the fa cup semi final was held at the ricoh which is footballs biggest competition the Ricoh would sell out 4 times over so its not really a big feat the ground being NEARLY full for a game of rugby. yawn. :D

saracenfan

now now,bambi dear,dont get touchy,ive obviously touched a nerve,thats the difference between rugby and football,youre all so stressed ,chill out,sit back and watch us all enjoy yor city next sunday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick

Administrator
What a gimp!

Are you forgetting England Under 21's when it was sold out?

Not like it was the first time for the Ricoh to sell out, step off that high horse fella.

Puck

Coventry has a rich and proud rugby history, their own ground and will the club rise again, so don't you be trying to tell Cov people anything about the art of egg chasing.
Saracens are just a franchise club that started off in Marleybone and have slowly drifted north, presently squatting at Vicarage Road.
Where next? Milton Keynes? :roll:
The game on Sunday will be a sellout but it will be the Fields of Athenry and proud Munster voices that will fill the Ricoh with The Fields of Athenry, not Saracens.
I'll be at the Ricoh on saturday and sunday and expect a double for the Sky Blues and the Men of Munster.
Whatever happens I won't be fit for much come monday morning.

Ciarrai Abu

valefan23

covlad said:
well mate, if the fa cup semi final was held at the ricoh which is footballs biggest competition the Ricoh would sell out 4 times over so its not really a big feat the ground being NEARLY full for a game of rugby. yawn. :D

Rugby in the Midlands, Yawn +2

Stoke doesn't have a side, An if they do, No one cares bout it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread