The SBT have joined forces with the Consortium... (1 Viewer)

martcov

I said first off the motive behind SISU leaking stuff about the bid was obvious and I understood it.

I said I didn't understand the motive behind the italia stuff.

Nothing changed.

The question was... 'have you ever been seen together?' ...with Grendel, or Grendull depending on your opinion.... ;-)

Grendel

The question was... 'have you ever been seen together?' ...with Grendel, or Grendull depending on your opinion.... ;-)

Is tumbleweed Tony polluting this thread? Makes sense now.

skybluetony176

I said first off the motive behind SISU leaking stuff about the bid was obvious and I understood it.

I said I didn't understand the motive behind the italia stuff.

Nothing changed.

Of course you did. Everyone just misunderstood you. Yawn ;)

Astute

People being actually in the know are people involved, hence I have said multiple times people direct at SISU / Wasps / Consortium are the people I have no interest in engaging with.
Yes, you are wrong.

I have said I personally have no interest in people directly for them to try and use me to pass their message on.

You haven't read things again, the same as when you were going on about me saying you were boycotting. Too busy to read things but not too busy to make long posts. Better than the "too many beers" line though ;)
Not saying what you mean then?

Nick

Administrator
I have said I personally have no interest in people directly for them to try and use me to pass their message on.

People being actually in the know are people involved, hence I have said multiple times people direct at SISU / Wasps / Consortium are the people I have no interest in engaging with.

Yes, I have no interest in going to meet Seppalla or Wasps or the council leaders etc.

They aren't going to get me to go for a meeting to pour their hearts out, they would only be interested in speaking to me or you for what they could get out of it.

That's not saying this is it:

Maybe I am wrong. But you say that you don't want anything leaked. You also say that you don't want to hear anything from those involved. Would you prefer to hear from those that haven't heard anything from those involved.....as in made up bullshit?

If stuff does get leaked, I would try to see where it was leaked from and why it would be leaked.

Astute

OK I will check every post you have made in the last week at least before I decide what I think you are saying. I had looked at the last few pages and you said the same thing.....not wanting to meet or know.

Nick

Administrator
OK I will check every post you have made in the last week at least before I decide what I think you are saying. I had looked at the last few pages and you said the same thing.....not wanting to meet or know.

Those quotes were from the last couple of pages from this morning.

Astute

If stuff does get leaked, I would try to see where it was leaked from and why it would be leaked.
Only the top one vaguely says what you imply they all do.

Nick

Administrator
He has a point Nick, you play the game, say the right things but put you should put something on this forum saying you want SISU out.

I have, I posted it earlier in the thread. Nice to see you have come back though especially.

giphy.gif

Another account that will vanish as soon as it's football time that just tries to throw random digs in then vanishes.

jjglory

I have, I posted it earlier in the thread. Nice to see you have come back though especially.

giphy.gif

Another account that will vanish as soon as it's football time that just tries to throw random digs in then vanishes.
Try not to come on very often unless very bored

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Or if you can try and make an uneducated dig. Try not to be so obvious.
Nick , your like a broken record . Repeat , repeat , repeat , repeat , repeat , repeat , repeat , repeat , repeat .

That's why I don't engage with you !

dongonzalos

If people keep missing the point of what you are saying time and time again maybe it's time to look a little bit closer to home to figure out why.

Exactly the case.
From the outside looking in.
Nick says he wants SISU gone, he is not happy with way they run the club and he wants new owners.
Which is fair comment. SISU bought us and said they are taking us back to the prem ASAP. However instead they have taken us through two relegations. We may no longer have a place to play next summer. Our academy may not have a place to play very soon.
The chances of buying ACL are far further away than ever before.
The chances of returning to the premier league could not be further away.

It seems like we don't have a massive queue of people wanting to buy the club. Which isn't helped by the owners saying they don't want to sell it.

A group of relatively rich fans and the biggest supporters group get together to see if they can somehow buy it.

Nick spends a large proportion of his time nick picking (excuse the pun) at this group and trying to find fault at every possibility.

The Council have enough of dealing with SISU they also become a focal point for Nick

The CET have enough of SISU again they come under Nicks spotlight.

Nick, have you criticised SISU for not actually sitting down face to face with the people trying to buy the club?
Have you passed comment on the fact SISU won't meet the consortium?
Can I ask what you have said in relation to SISU's approach in this business?

Have you criticised the owners for banning the biggest local paper from the club?

Have you criticised the owners for taking legal action that is damaging the club and ultimately won't help it? You say you only care about CCFC and anything that damages CCFC you are against. Yet I rarely see you on here saying SISU need to drop the legal action as it is damaging CCFC.

Excuse the pop but if you are confused why people get the wrong end of the stick about your opinions.

It seems to me that some of your opinions only get mentioned by you when someone says what do you think about the way SISU are running the club?

Whereas other opinions about the council , CET, the sky blues trust, Hoffman etc. They are freely available on a daily basis and always negative.

I think you have a misguided thing going on that anyone who takes a stance against SISU is taking a stance against CCFC.

It's not the case, we just know CCFC will be there long after SISU go. However in mine and many others' opinion, whilst they run the club. What is best for CCFC is the second thought, not the first thought, A bit like renting from Wasps.

Last edited:

hill83

Exactly the case.
From the outside looking in.
Nick says he wants SISU gone, he is not happy with way they run the club and he wants new owners.
Which is fair comment. SISU bought us and said they are taking us back to the perm ASAP. However instead they have taken us through two relegations. We may no longer have a place to play next summer. Our academy may not have a place to play ver soon.
The chances of buying ACL are far further away than ever before.
The chances of returning to the premier league could not be further away.

It seems like we don't have a massive queue of people wanting to buy the club. Which isn't helped by the owners saying they don't want to sell it.

A group of relatively rich fans and the biggest supporters group get together to see if they can somehow buy it.

Nick spends a large proportion of his time nick picking (excuse the pun) at this group and trying to find fault at every possibility.

The Council have enough of dealing with SISU they also become a focal point for Nick

The CET have enough of SISU again they come under Nicks spotlight.

Nick, have you criticised SISU for not actually sitting down face to face with the people trying to buy the club?
Have you passed comment on the fact SISU won't meet the consortium?
Can I ask what you have said in relation to SISU's approach in this business?

Have you criticised the owners for banning the biggest local paper from the club?

Have you criticised the owners for taking legal action that is damaging the club and ultimately won't help it? You say you only care about CCFC and anything that damages CCFC you are against. Yet I rarely see you on here saying SISU need to drop the legal action as it is damaging CCFC.

Excuse the pop but if you are confused why people get the wrong end of the stick about your opinions.

It seems to me that some of you opinions only get mentioned by you when someone says what do you think about the way SISU are running the club?

Whereas other opinions about the council , CET, the sky blues trust Hoffman. They are freely available on a daily basis and always negative.

I think you have a misguided thing going on that anyone who takes a stance against SISU is taking a stance against CCFC.
It's not we just know CCFC will be there long after SISU go. However in mine and many others' opinion whilst they run the club. What is best for CCFC is the second though not the first. A bit like renting from Wasps.

Blimey. That's a long post.
At least I've got one thing correct today.

Probably more to do with the fact that he would post a 64 paragraph post saying essentially nothing anyway.

funny-dance-3.gif

Users who are viewing this thread